WW2 Air Forces May17 2007

Very fine plane indeed.;) (Although it looks like the left front and tail wing are larger than the right.)

They are the same size, its the perspective that plays tricks on your eyes.

Nice job on the new Mustang. The Poles did some good flying and went through 3 different aircraft.

The Poles certainly were certainly the jack of all trades, as they say. Or would it be jacks of all trades :confused:

Polish RAF squadrons had the highest kill scores out of any during the Battle of Brittain.

Polish RAF squadrons had the highest kill scores out of any during the Battle of Brittain.

The Poles are very good military men in general in my opinion. If I remember correctly they were also very good infantrymen in WW2. Weren't the first troops to reach the top of Monte Cassino Polish?

Can't truly consider myself Polish (as I wasn't born there), but ethnically I'm almost entirely Polish. Oh, another awesome unit by the way! :goodjob:

The Poles are very good military men in general in my opinion. If I remember correctly they were also very good infantrymen in WW2. Weren't the first troops to reach the top of Monte Cassino Polish?

Can't truly consider myself Polish (as I wasn't born there), but ethnically I'm almost entirely Polish. Oh, another awesome unit by the way! :goodjob:
Yes and no.

The Polish 2. Corps managed to spearhead the break through into the Gustav line and to cunningly conquer mount 593, thus endangering the German position around Monte Cassino. They also indeed reached the top of Monte Cassino as first Allied contingent, but the Germans had already given up this position the two days before and left behind about a hundred wounded defenders unable to retreat, along with what little was left of the amunition.

Those held on another day and then gave word (and white flag) of their surrender to the Polish troops. Nonetheless the Polish Corps fought most valiantly and with utmost honour against all odds and with high amount of casualties. Splendid soldiers, IMO!

W O W

that is insane how many units you made.
INSANE!!
:wow::wow::wow::thanx::thanx::thanx:

CEO Daedalus and Wyrm, please use PMs instead of this thread if you still have problems. If you are not able to settle the problems in private, then consider ignoring each other.

Thanks.

PS: Thread reopened.

Top Bottom