WW2 Air Forces May17 2007

Glad to see (I presume) that your air conditioning is working. :) Just beware - people might now think you can be lobbied. You might want to include a disclaimer. :mischief:

Best As Always,

Oz

1. No.. still waiting for a part to come in. It was supposed to be today. I had just come home last night after being out with friends so I was in a good mood. And 3 prop planes don't take long at all.
2. ROFL. That's rich. Most poeple are smart enough not to bother me. Strangers asking me for stuff is a quick trip to my ignore list.

Speaking of ignore lists.. it looks like CEO Daedalus is has been busy giving my new files F ratings. Are there any entrepreneurial poeple out there that can rectify his graffiti?

Realy like the new mosquitos, especialy the ROC air force mosquito. Not enough out there for china, korea, or southeast asia in my opinion. I'll be home in a couple of days and can't wait to take a better look at them. Thanks.

Wyrm...Iam making a huge mob (Since the beginning of this year or so) and I suddenly see a difrence in size of your planes. My question to you is: Did u change the size of these units below?

Hawker Hurricane
Hawker HurricaneIIC
Supermarine Spitfire
Supermarine Spitfire9
Supermarine Seafire
Hawker TempestV
Hawker Typhoon

Aaaaaaha! Did some test....your new updates are smaller :-(
Now I cant hardly see the nice paintings, but I have to admit the planes are better in size compared to ships/tanks.

They are in the same scale as my modern jets now.

MustangIII
North American Mustang III: 316 (Polish) Squadron, Coltishall, 1944
Because it's fooking awesome, that's why.

Very fine plane indeed.;) (Although it looks like the left front and tail wing are larger than the right.)

Top Bottom