1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

WW2 Global Gold

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by Civinator, Feb 23, 2012.

1. ThrillKill

ThrillKill Chieftain

Understood... still appreciate your work.

2. sharedscars

sharedscars Chieftain

Civinator, is there a place where I can download the last available Storm Over Europe files? Thanks!

3. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

sharedscars, welcome at CFC :band:[party] and thank you for your interest in SOE. :)

There is no authorized place to download the last version of SOE and in a post in the SOE thread I wrote why this is the case. The work on the next version of SOE is continuing and today I will post in the SOE thread some new screenshots about it.

4. sharedscars

sharedscars Chieftain

Thanks Civinator. I had an old account here but lost my credentials - anyway thanks for the warm welcome hehehe.

Well, I've been following this project for so many years now and hopefully it will come out soon. Anyway, if you know of a way I can get the last version, please send me a PM.

Thanks again for all your work!