WW2 ground units

I dont know what to tell you. I just used the original that Krazeenbek made. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. I just wanted to make a more realistic version.

Okay Sir WINTER did the foot soldiers but he did not do many of them. :) Anyways Gentlemen , how about making new units out of Nintendo characters.:D I have been to the forums and I have not seen any. So can somebody :please: do some Nintendo units

Okay Sir WINTER did the foot soldiers but he did not do many of them. :) Anyways Gentlemen , how about making new units out of Nintendo characters.:D I have been to the forums and I have not seen any. So can somebody :please: do some Nintendo units

Some of them aren't out yet. And Wyrmshadow only does modern aircraft, vehicle, and ship units, not fantasy fanboy units.

It's okay... the child just volunteered to be on my Ignore list with that post.

Hello Sir El Justo remember me??:D How is your other work going so far???:)
Anyways I know Mister WINTER is still working on some units. Is anyone expecting more units so far???:)

Oz,

that's a strange error :confused: is that in flicster that you received that error? i've run the unit in-game and it works nicely...

Yeah, and (as I mentioned) it wasn't for all the anims. Go figure. I'll use it in-game and see if it works. (Even though I spent most of my career in high tech - or, perhaps because :rolleyes: - I'm not unaccustomed to bizarre errors seemingly sorting themselves out.)

Best,

Oz

You do know he can no longer read what you wrote.

Other than the fact that it was a spammy as this post.

!mihepar!mihepar!eibwen A

A word of advice for new chums: Actually have something to say on a post. It helps.

A question for Wyrmshadow and any others: Ever come across any models or decent pictures for modelling purposes of M1 240mm howitzers? I'm seeking some for my own shadowy nefarious purposes.

That would be a negative. Not only do I not have such a gun, nor the Dragon transport vehicle for it.

Top Bottom