WW2 Navies

I didnt find anyhing wrong with it in Flicster or Civ3flicedit????

I saw that in game, noticed nothing when previewing it before adding it to the game
The semi transparent is very light and hardly noticeable, but in the city building queue, you see a big magenta rectangle

This has to be the biggest and best collection of WW2 units I have ever seen for any CIV game. Excellent job on these Wyrmshadow! :)

Actually, this I'm pretty sure this may be the biggest and best colelction of WW2 units for any game, period.

┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Amazing!!!!!! Thank You!!!

Hi Wyrmshadow,

In Civ3FlcEdit, the deck stripe on the Okinawa varies in length.

Best,

Oz

Old file. It varies because I didnt use the same quality rendering as I did with present files, so skinny objects dissapear.

I'm having trouble downloading these units. In fact, I can't get ANY of your units. I keep getting a website that says,

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 14 seconds before you may download another file."

It's been happening whenever I try to download any of your units. could you explain?

I'm having trouble downloading these units. In fact, I can't get ANY of your units. I keep getting a website that says,

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 14 seconds before you may download another file."

It's been happening whenever I try to download any of your units. could you explain?

The time delay is for any CFC d/l. I presume it's a sensible way of managing bandwidth traffic.

-Oz

Is it supposed to download as HTM?

No, but left-clicking on a d/l should bring you to a d/l page. I suspect you're right-clicking and trying to "Save Target As". You can also go directly to the d/ls by clicking on "Downloads" at the top of the page.

-Oz

Wyrmshadow:
I hope you won't mind a bit of creative criticism, I realize how
much effort you put into these, having done the 3d model
for the IJN Sakura myself.

These units are truly excellent, except for the US treaty cruiser
which does not look right with the squared off stern and the
wrong bow. Would it be possible to use the Omaha class hull
for this ship? It would look a look better IMO.

Because modifying the Baltimore hull was far far far more effective and easier than doing that do the Omaha hull. The Omaha hull was very stepped, broken up and uneven.

Top Bottom