WW2 Scenario

MaxPayne316

Chieftain
I'm working rigth now on a world war 2 scenario. I'm working on my tech tree. This scenrio will take place in Europe and will start by the German's invasion of Poland. It will have tree different playable nations: the Axis, the Soviets and the Allieds. I will make different files like Rules.txt,event.txt,etc for each nations and it will have a Multiplayer version too. The four other nations will be the Neutrals, the Minor Allieds, the Minor Axis and the Independant Nations. I ask to everybody who have opinions or suggestions to talk about it. This is my first scenario and I want to make the best WW2 scenario I can do and with your help, I'm sure that my work will be great.

Thank you

There is my units list for now:

Axis: Panzer II, Panzer III, Panzer IV, Panther tank, Tiger tank, Panzergrenadier, German Infantry, Waffen SS, Me bf109, Fw 190, Me 262, Ju 87, Ju 88, Dronier Do17, V-1 rockets, U-boats

Allieds: British Troops, US G.I, Paratroopers, Sherman M4, Churchill tank, Cormwell Tank, M26 Pershing Tank, Spitfire MkI, Hawker Typhoon, P-51 Mustang, Halftrack, B-17 Superforteress, Avro Lancaster, B-24 Liberator, Submarine Hunter, Escourted Cargo

Soviets: Red Army Troops, Communist Partisans, T-34 76 tank, T34 85 tank, T26 Tank, Is 2 Tank, Katsyusha trucks, I-16 fighter, Yak 3 fighter, Pe2 Bomber

Universal: Infantry, 75 mm Artillery, 88mm Artillery, Figther, Bomber, Supply Truck, Commando, Labour, Vintage Armor, Armor, Battleship, Cargo, Superbattleship

If you have any suggestions please send me a reply

Thank you

Curtsibling

This is a great idea. I think I will include this option of victory for the Allieds.

Kobayashi

You're right, I'm basing my scenario from you Zwk one but when it will be finished, it will be a lot different

I'd like to see a scenario on the rise of Adolf Hitler, lifting Germany from poverty to a world power. That would be excellent.

I have something like that planned, it'd be playable for others than the german's though and one needen't try Hitlers way ;)

I've got an idea. Since I saw that everybody are tired of the same World War 2 again and again I think I'm going to change the main Idea of my project. I'm going to create a scenario from the First World War to the end of the Cold War. In my view, all these events are connected.

Here is my explanation:
In 1917, because of the defeats of the Russian Empire against the Germans, the people grew angry against the incompetence of the Tsar and overthrew his regime for the Communist. This Changed the World opinion's toward the Russians forever. The treaty of Versailles humiliated the Germans so a revenge toward the Allieds (World War II) was to be predicted. The Soviet Union desire for a Communist World against the Allied desire of a Democratic World was another conflict to be predicted (Cold War). I want to create a scenario that allow the player to recreate the story of what I personnally call "The Fall of the Western World" because these conflicts(WWI,WWII,Cold War) destroyed the prestige that European Civilization built from the Enlighted Ages.

Top Bottom