WW2 Unit Graphics

I've picked up where I left off with the WW2 unit compilations for Tootall. Here's a preview of the Japanese, soon to be joined by their axis chums Italy and tweaks of the compos I've already posted:

ww2 Japamese preview.png

I've picked up where I left off with the WW2 unit compilations for Tootall. Here's a preview of the Japanese, soon to be joined by their axis chums Italy and tweaks of the compos I've already posted:

View attachment 534380

This is awesome! When I finally return to finish EotRS, I'll be well- armed. :)

The Lysander was always one of my favourite Matchbox model kits...!

I don't think the brand was Matchbox, per se, but I remember assembling the Sopwith Camel, F-86 Sabre, M-15 (the two Korean jets came in the same box), and the hypothetical, on-the-drawing-board F-19 Stealth Fighter that never came to be in real Air Force service - instead, the F-117A debuted - back in junior high school in the tail end of the 1980's.

I don't think the brand was Matchbox, per se, but I remember assembling the Sopwith Camel, F-86 Sabre, M-15 (the two Korean jets came in the same box), and the hypothetical, on-the-drawing-board F-19 Stealth Fighter that never came to be in real Air Force service - instead, the F-117A debuted - back in junior high school in the tail end of the 1980's.

The F-19 is that legendary piece of kit that will always hold a place in the hearts of most Cold Warrior Zoomies, as with most un-issued or non-standard issue kit, it gets a special aura as either the what could have been moments, or that it will never be contaminated in the hands of non-special operations community members.

@YazztT : Yes, next up.

The Commonwealth units above have been updated with Tanelorn's Town class cruiser and Lysander

These units are fantastic. As soon as I came across them I found a copy of Civ II ToT on amazon and ordered it. I used to have the game years and years ago but lost it.

Let us know when it comes in and if you have any issues getting it running. There are a number of great WW2 scenarios that you should check out when it comes in.

Top Bottom