WWI Soldier with Shovel

Osakasayama

In decline

Here is a modified vanilla WWI Soldier, equipped with the most trusted weapon under the trenches:
the SHOVEL:goodjob:
I've merged the WWI Infantry, Warrior and Modern Worker .kf animations together, so that the unit can shoot, dig, and smack with their Springfields and shovels.

There might be some animation problems, since this is my first attempt on making units or using the KFM converter, and I had to crawl through the process with trial and error.
I really couldn't find the right position for the shovel, because adding the missing clavicle bone really screwed up the animation in nifscope, while it works on civ.

Download Link

Credits:
esemjay for his Konverter FM
Gagonite for his tutorial Modifying the Visibility of Weapons and Saibotlieh for his method of adding bones, in the same thread

I've done another animation merge, this time with a grenadier. I've only added the rangedstrike motion to it, so it might not look good though. It uses the grenade for ranged attacks and the rifle for melee, along with the shovel for making roads and generic improvements. It might have been better if I made both of them ranged, but is that possible? :hmm:
I did this hastily so there might be graphical problems; please tell me if there is.

LINK

I feel like I have seen a modern grenadier in the unit forums, if I can find it I will post the link

Top Bottom