Xeo's Pitboss Server

Xeo, any chance you will be back in the game soon? The AI is getting a bit annoying and I may need to take him down a peg or two. Is there some sort of time limit on the "no atttacking AI players" rule?

Xeo's AI is really annoying :-(
I suggest change of the rule - AI's are free to attack, but attacker can only take over AI citities (not destroy) and these cities will be returned to the human player after his comeback.
OK?

Ok guys I'm here again. Feel free to beat my AI to death :). I probably won't get back in the game any time soon, but of course make sure that it is running fine. Real Life (tm) just doesn't give me enough time to play any games at all...

vilemerchant said:
How about we get this guy in as a replacement for Xeo?
I agree. But I am not sure, if it is possible to create an account on CivStats without xeo ... Diplomacy without the account is almost impossible and since xeo is my neighbour, the new player will have a lot of diplomacy with me.

Ok then which civ did exophist have ?, and what is the game addy and password, (if needed)......so I can join you guys...:).

garf pmed me the ip and pass.....

When I tried to join...got error....versions dont match...is this a Warlords game?, Are you using a MOD?.Thx

Ah..I see, I was using Warlords to join.. That explains it...:). Well if Xeo is around just pm me your civ pass I will sub in.....until then......

The server had used up all 2 billion possible tcp sockets. How is that possible, I do not know, but no new connections could be made to it and it couldn't connect to other servers either (that is why civstats was down). I restarted and restored the server, so now everything is working.

Top Bottom