Xeo's Pitboss Server

Conquistador45> I sent you the password with which you can register for the game at civstats.

Best of luck with the Americans, I hope they server you well :).

Sadly, some recent RL issues and a change in my travel schedule mean I'm going to have to go AWOL as well ..... :cry: I guess the sun does set on the British Empire! Good game all!

Guys,

If Civgeek is sure about his withdrawal and you need a replacement for the British Empire, I'm willing to step in.

And if Civgeek's RL circumstances change later, I'll have no problem handing back.

Ya, sure that would be great......I`m sure the host,(who`s civ im subing for), wouldn`t mind...I will pm you the details.

Johnhs said:
Guys,

If Civgeek is sure about his withdrawal and you need a replacement for the British Empire, I'm willing to step in.

And if Civgeek's RL circumstances change later, I'll have no problem handing back.
Definitly sure; go for it! And good luck! Rule Britania.

Hi all,

Thanks for allowing me in.

I'm currently playing a 6-player e-mail and 4-player PB with local friends. So I think I've got the basics. However, this is my 1st international attempt and I don't know civstats at all. I'm also not a great soft/hardware fundi. So plse have patience if I ask silly questions.

I've logged on and had no problems. Couldn't do anything because the AI had done the turn already. (Not that I know what because nothing is being studied and not a single city is building anything.) I see on Civstats the British have been converted to human player again. So hopefully I can start doing stuff next turn.

Any current alliances, agreements, proposals that was in process with CivGeek that I should know about/evauate? Plse send me the details.

CIV ftw!

I also subed in a few turns back as America. Yes you have taken control of that Civ.....civstats is fairly easy to negotiat. Just click on the game name, (Alternate Reality PB Session), and it will show stats from the game. There will be a link asking you to register your leader. Password for leader is kept by the host, so you need to find that out from him. Once you register your leader, that link disappears and you can then send diplo and get end of turn e-mail notification. I`m your southern neighbor.......peace....... :).

I will be away for a break this weekend, so I will be missing 2 turns. However, I will leave enough things queued.

I am known as Firefox in my games.

Thanks.

namliaM said:
Can everyone please just log on and press enter? this makes turns go by so much faster....

The reason would be because player TELawrence has not actually logged in for about 2 weeks...

vilemerchant said:
The reason would be because player TELawrence has not actually logged in for about 2 weeks...

I know...
But I'd rather not see him switched to AI, because he has a large (15+) stack of units just outside my borders, and if he's switched to AI then it's pretty obvious where those units will be going to... :(

Top Bottom