ynAMP doesnt work

tigri

Chieftain
Hi,

I installed the mod in teh documents/my games/... etc mods map.

Then I load Civ6. In additional content select the mod. No other mods installed.

But when I go create a game nothing changed. I don't have the options that the mod should give to play earth and europe etc.

try to update your game.

Hello , I have another issue , but did not know where to post for it. I am new to the game and downloaded your mod , everything wokring fine until the time i click start game and it takes me to the map. It does not allow me to make any actions with my character ,doesnt give me settlers nothing. The game just indicates that i am in it and the turns keep going and going , in the bottom right of the screen it says please wait... 1 turn every 1 second and the game goes to 1000 AD in 5 min. What to do ? ??

Hello , I have another issue , but did not know where to post for it. I am new to the game and downloaded your mod , everything wokring fine until the time i click start game and it takes me to the map. It does not allow me to make any actions with my character ,doesnt give me settlers nothing. The game just indicates that i am in it and the turns keep going and going , in the bottom right of the screen it says please wait... 1 turn every 1 second and the game goes to 1000 AD in 5 min. What to do ? ??

Same for me :(

Top Bottom