1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

ynAMP doesnt work

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by tigri, Aug 5, 2018.

1. tigri

tigri Chieftain

Hi,

I installed the mod in teh documents/my games/... etc mods map.

Then I load Civ6. In additional content select the mod. No other mods installed.

But when I go create a game nothing changed. I don't have the options that the mod should give to play earth and europe etc.

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

try to update your game.

3. vedeca

vedeca Chieftain

Hello , I have another issue , but did not know where to post for it. I am new to the game and downloaded your mod , everything wokring fine until the time i click start game and it takes me to the map. It does not allow me to make any actions with my character ,doesnt give me settlers nothing. The game just indicates that i am in it and the turns keep going and going , in the bottom right of the screen it says please wait... 1 turn every 1 second and the game goes to 1000 AD in 5 min. What to do ? ??