Young Hitler 3D leaderhead

Wasn't Hitler already older by the time the SS was formed? If you're going to make a Hitler leaderhead, you might as well make the aged lunatic everyone remembers.

"Wasn't Hitler already older by the time the SS was formed? If you're going to make a Hitler leaderhead, you might as well make the aged lunatic everyone remembers."

lol

For the record, Hitler usually ran around in the khaki SA uniform, even after the department was merged with the SS. I have never seen photographs of him in the SS uniform, 'specially not the Einsatzgruppen.

...And where's the visor on that hat?? :p

For the record, Hitler usually ran around in the khaki SA uniform, even after the department was merged with the SS. I have never seen photographs of him in the SS uniform, 'specially not the Einsatzgruppen.

...And where's the visor on that hat?? :p

More like "even after the SA was dismantled following the brutal murder of its leadership on the Night of Long Knives."

Rohm got owned.

As for the leaderhead: good effort, but totally inaccurate from a historical perspective.

Haha he so looks...not like Hitler.
I mean c'mon, when we think of Hitler, it's usually the crazed, Jew hating, funky mustache maniac we think of, not his childhood.
That said, thats how I would imagine Hitler if he was in the SS, if not historically accurate.

Top Bottom