Your Dream Voice Actor/Actress for Civ 7

Softly

Warlord
I love Sean Bean as an actor, but don't think he did a great job with Civ 6. Maybe it's the lines themselves, but I find him underwhelming. Wanted to know, who would be your dream voice actor/actress for Civ 7?

I'm torn between Patrick Stewart and Sean Connery.

They need to replace whomever is pulling quotes about wonders from social media before they worry about the narrator. My pick for narration would be David Attenborough.

David Attenborough would be great. Especially for the natural wonders.

They need to replace whomever is pulling quotes about wonders from social media before they worry about the narrator.
This. I like Sean as a voice actor but some of the quotations selected are terrible.

I enjoy Sean Bean, but maybe some of the quotes are not up to par and independently of some butchered foreign words. I think Kate Blanchett would be awesome.

how about 2 for the civ 7 game a woman and a a man, bean witha woman or say the actor who played worf with someone for the kids like emma watson lol. but since they use actors at the end of their carers how about emme thompson. basically there are many suitable people yun chow fat and violet davis would be a roit lol would love it. but first lets hope and put pressure on for a civ 7

Whilst I agree it's fun to suggest our favourite famous people, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and point out that the bigger the name, the larger the chunk of money they will have to pay out that could have been put towards other development costs. I can't imagine having Sean Bean on retainer for Civ VI is particularly cheap, and some of the suggestions here would probably cost even more :p

There are plenty of pretty talented professional videogame VA's out there, and I actually think I would be pretty okay with it if, when the day comes, they announced Civ VII was going to be narrated by someone like that rather than a big-name celebrity-type person. In fact, in general I feel like videogames have been moving away from casting film and tv actors in voice roles over the last few years - anyone remember how they made a big deal out of Patrick Stewart being the voice of the Emperor in TES IV? And then he gets killed off at the end of the tutorial? :lol: There used to be loads of marketing-gimmick game voiceover roles like that about ten years ago, but you don't see so many these days.

or a total east London lad

Spoiler :

(For those that don't know, this is Danny Dyer, who is about as laddish as you can get :lol:

Last edited:
Keifer Sutherland

Yea... having all the narration with his hoarse out of breath Jack Bauer whispering would be worse than Sean Bean :p

Top Bottom