Your game ever randomly crash?

norman1994civ5

Chieftain
I pretty much was just wondering exactly what the title says. I was playing a civ 5 game and then all of a sudden it just crashes. its very random and my computer can run civ 5 really well. So i dont know why it just randomly crashes. it happened right in the middle of my lets play in this video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlAqDxyua0

Would Like to see if any of you had problems like this. Thanks

I used to have random crash problems with my old computer. It was a RAM/graphics card problem. Eventually some patch fixed the issue, then later I bought a new computer and now it rarely crashes. I don't think it has since about September for me.

Been recently getting random crash's the past week - wondering if the most recently revision has a bug in it

I'm fairly sure it's graphic related; it's only ever crashed for me when it was earlier being slow displaying. (Later in the game)

I'm fairly sure it's graphic related; it's only ever crashed for me when it was earlier being slow displaying. (Later in the game)

No crashing, but since a recent NVidia driver update, my hex yields are whacko. It shows the wrong yields in the graphics, and sometimes two graphics are overlapped on the same hex. I have plenty of RAM and VRAM, and it's only on duel size.

Try using the direct x 9 option instead of 10. it helped solve my crash issues considerably. although my game will still crash sometimes, but i think its because i have a laptop. Can't really play large or huge maps. forget about the renaissance scenario. i can't play that for more than 50 turns. after than, it crashes every 2-3 turns. i find that it also happens at specific times. like when i go to the spy select screen, or if i open up a city screen too quickly...

Yeah it gets really annoying, especially when you've got a good run going and suddenly the crash forces you to go all the way back to some 30 turns previously

Yeah it gets really annoying, especially when you've got a good run going and suddenly the crash forces you to go all the way back to some 30 turns previously

Auto save is by default either 4 or 5 turns.
And so can change it to every turn if you want.

Top Bottom