Your most annoying Civ/Leader

I find all of the leaders bipolar. One day they are your friend next day they hate you.

I really don't like 'Gandhi'.
Both the sound of his voice and the way he speaks push me to the limits of my humaneness.
There are others I find repulsing, but he's the worst.

Alexander always seem to spawn on the other side of a pangea and starts to ally lots of city states.

Darius always seems to backstab me if I start next to him so I make his early destruction a prooroty.

Alexander and spain always seem to win when I play
what version did you get? I have never seen Spain do well. They always get clobbered in my games.
Alex is just a mouthy brat who often can't back up his talk.
In my games, Persia always does well.

Those who are middle-ground between backstabbers and honest friends.
Also Kamehameha and Dido, they keep asking me for stuffs (only time i gave them are a luxury i have at least 4 copies of).

any super aggressive religion spammer tbh, like Celts or Ethiopia. The only way for them not to do that is to squish them, which I only want to do in games where I feel a bit cross

The Koreans used to spawn cultural victory as soon as I met Wang Kon once.

The Mayan leader! Such a sad person... His voice acting is quite terrible too
Also the Roman Ceaser. What a whiny little sad person he is

Washington. Cannot stand his nasal tone. Also, the biggest hypocrite in the game. Friendly relations throughout then suddenly he starts acting all prissy & denounces you. If there is one leader I like to remove from the game it is him.

Top Bottom