Zard's Backyard

Zardnaar

Deity
Well I watched a 40+ minute video on Russia. After that YouTube spat out this clip. It's kinda new so thought I would share it.

Brief summary

Lakes in Waitaki Valley
Oamaru
Moeraki Boulders
Dunedin

I live in Dunedin. The lakes are a Sunday drive an hour or so from Oamaru. Oamaru to Dunedin is around an hour fifteen minutes.

Oamaru is my hometown as such although I was born up the valley and down the road a bit in a smaller town.

Place has changed a lot. Tourism, restoring old areas. My old haunts, exploration area, holiday sites, beaches and Boulders where I lost a toy sword as a kid.

Well just thought I would share. No biggie if no one's interested.

1. Zardi You ought to clean up You backyard You pig ! :lol:
  2. What she's said !

You KIWI !! :lol: I am here flip flops at the ready to be introduced to the "insiders" part of the trip "NZ and Poland friendship forever" anyways ...... :cheers: You old flip-floping wearing KIWI :D It's cool !! Awesome :thumbsup: - and besides : what she's said ;)

NZ is just a part of an underwater (land) kingdom ! If You reach level 99 You can unlock 99 level NZ kingdom premium ! Zardi is of course is the Ultimate Dictator King Director President Supreme Leader ! :) (just don't mention that he if fat ..... here the trail abruptly ends.... You see a traces of a Sarmatian sword and drops of "Baltica" beer strikes Your nose .......) . you can go : <- ^ &press down or up -> :D

:roll a die:

C'mon play with me :(

I had 10 ideas of the encounter You gonna roll ! but oh well... <moves his nose into an ungodly domension>

Goblind ! You'te fired ......... That's tight Gaty - keep a lego on ..... literally ...... :

*Gary

oh no ! Garry lost his leg .....

5 mana and the zombie still can't walk .....

Moderator Action: Multiple spammy posts combined into a single, largely unintelligible, post. You can do much, much better than this. Browd

Last edited by a moderator:
Further South of me. Spent a week in the Caitlin's a few years back.

Been to Purakanui Falls and the petrified forest.

Last edited:
Small town NZ (13500). Old hometown, war memorial, Christmas tree. Buildings with columns are a bank and art gallery.

FB_IMG_1607127594334.jpg

All I can say, at least Zard doesn’t have any man sized spiders and killer emus in his back yard ;).

All I can say, at least Zard doesn’t have any man sized spiders and killer emus in his back yard ;).

Na outdoors is safe in that regard. Orca and sharks us about the worst thing and they're mostly harmless. Don't pat the sea lions though.

Could have spent more to make bridge less steep

The support pillars on the bridge are massive though, I guessing its because designed to withstand earthquakes
just looking at the steep drive is giving me nightmares, compared with NZ which is a nice quiet street and not a main highway

The support pillars on the bridge are massive though, I guessing its because designed to withstand earthquakes
just looking at the steep drive is giving me nightmares, compared with NZ which is a nice quiet street and not a main highway

Aren't those photos fake?

Top Bottom