Zwei833's German (Real and Alternate) History Civs

Hmmm...

UU: Zeppelin
Replaces airship. While retaining the airship's abilities, the Zeppelin may perform a :c5rangedstrength: bombing raid within 2 tiles of a city, dealing damage to the city and to units adjacent to it based in its level. Upgrades to the helicopter gunship.

What does it replace if you're not using ExCE?

I suopose it could come as an additional unit. There's quite a lot of space in that area if the tech tree, especially without EE.

Late to reply again… pretty busy with university now…

I think Hoop thrower is right, I would proberly choose Timewalker's millitary Zepplin, and for another unique component , I would choose a UB, as Weimar civ should not focus too much on millitary. And Thanks for other designs from all of you anyway.

Another thing is, I need a DOM text(Howard Tafty wrote it) and diplomacy(Introduction and Defeat) text for Maximilian I, can someone help me?

So you took my design for him?

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(Will you use my UA for Wiemar or do you have another idea?)

For the Weimar Republic I would prefer the cabarette or the early variant of a cinema (very popular in the Golden Twenties) the Filmtheater or Lichtspielhaus as UB.

Hmm... Maybe

UB: Kabarett
Replaces opera house. When the :greatwork: Great work slot is filled, grants +1 :c5happy: happiness per each :c5happy: happiness building in the city. Yields :c5culture: culture equal to that amount during peace treaties.

Hmm... Maybe

UU:Kabarett
Replaces opera house. When the :greatwork: Great work slot is filled, grants +1 :c5happy: culture per each :c5happy: happiness building in the city. Yields :c5culture: culture equal to that amount during peace treaties.
I like this!:goodjob: Will proberly use this.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(Will you use my UA for Wiemar or do you have another idea?)
Working on HRE and haven't make decisons for Weimar yet, but your UA design is the best until now.

diplomacy(Introduction and Defeat) text for Maximilian I, can someone help me?

Intro: You stand before Maximilian I of the most Holy Roman Empire. Tell me, do you have any unmarried children?

Defeat: It is good that I travel with my coffin, for as the Empire goes, so shall I.

Baltic German civ? Do you mean the religious order states? I think SnowyNix would make that.

But if you mean the United Baltic Duchy, that is actually a good idea!:)

Yes..I meant United Baltic Duchy..

Some Ideas:

UU: Baltische Landeswehr aka Baltic Landeswehr
Replaces Great war infantry. Gains 5% :c5strength: Combat bonus per every 1000 :c5gold: Gold you have (max 50% combat bonus).
F.e you have 6000 gold then you get 30% Combat Bonus.

UI: Manor
Requires Chivalry. Yields +1 :c5gold: Gold per adjacent Field and also provides +1 :c5culture: Culture. Built next to a Wheat, but not next to another manor.
After discovering Industrialization Manor also provides luxury called Vodka (+1 :c5production: Production and +1 :c5gold: Gold).

Natan35, you formatted your Kabarett wrong. Did you mean it generates happiness :c5happy: per happiness building or culture :c5culture: per happiness building?Personally, I think it should be the former.

Also, so its Natan35's UA and UB and my militaristic-Zeppelin UU?

For the Weimar Republic I would prefer the cabarette or the early variant of a cinema (very popular in the Golden Twenties) the Filmtheater or Lichtspielhaus as UB.

Oh yeah, German films during the Weimar Republic were awesome (if terribly creepy). The Kabinet of Doctor Calagary & Metropolis. I think that begets an unique building much more than a Kabaret.

Ain't cinemas in Germany called Kino though? Or that's a neologism?

Yes..I meant United Baltic Duchy..

Some Ideas:

UU: Baltische Landeswehr aka Baltic Landeswehr
Replaces Great war infantry. Gains 5% :c5strength: Combat bonus per every 1000 :c5gold: Gold you have (max 50% combat bonus).
F.e you have 6000 gold then you get 30% Combat Bonus.

UI: Manor
Requires Chivalry. Yields +1 :c5gold: Gold per adjacent Field and also provides +1 :c5culture: Culture. Built next to a Wheat, but not next to another manor.
After discovering Industrialization Manor also provides luxury called Vodka (+1 :c5production: Production and +1 :c5gold: Gold).

Thanks! will consider to make a Baltic Duchy civ in the future.

Intro: You stand before Maximilian I of the most Holy Roman Empire. Tell me, do you have any unmarried children?

Defeat: It is good that I travel with my coffin, for as the Empire goes, so shall I.
Thank you! :goodjob:

Today we call cinemas Kino thats right.
We call them Kino in Estonia as well! "Das Kabinett des Dr. Caligari" is a true landmark in cinema history :)
They made one incredible movie(if a bit forgotten) during the Third Reich as well, "Münchhausen" the remake by the brilliant Terry Gilliam is also great!

I really hope Weimar republic will have a zeppelin as one of the UCs!

We call them Kino in Estonia as well! "Das Kabinett des Dr. Caligari" is a true landmark in cinema history :)
They made one incredible movie(if a bit forgotten) during the Third Reich as well, "Münchhausen" the remake by the brilliant Terry Gilliam is also great!

I really hope Weimar republic will have a zeppelin as one of the UCs!

Pretty much half of our vocabulary is copied from Germans :)

Merry Chrismas, everyone!

Well, the thread is silent for a while, let me bump it up!

Both good new and bad one.
The bad news is the civs can't be finished for a while since I have my exams in January.
Tha good news is that I have somthing to show you!

fisrt, let's see the map of Maximilian's HRE done by Gatoutak:

and then, the Kaiserliche re-texture by Nutty and a new sword for Kaiserliche:

Attachments

• K-1.jpg
    K-1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 579
  • l-1.jpg
    l-1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 616
If you someday indeed make a United Baltic Duchy Civ, it would also benefit from a flavored city list(and since it is a what if/alternate history civ anyway, then if it would actually had used those names had it came to be doesn't really matter..) Here are some names from the Estonian side of things:
Reval
Dorpat
Pernau
Fellin
Wesenberg
Arensburg
Wittenstein
Hapsal
Walk
Werro
Odenpä
Leal

German versions(or historic versions if you prefer) of the names of Estonian cities/towns.

Releasing the United Baltic Duchy alongside something else such as the German Kingdom of Lithania in some sort of German Puppet States pack wouldn't be half bad.

Top Bottom