RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there :D Though that usually ends in a spontaneous day off for me.

So yeah, who'd you go see?

Anya Marina, a local favorite who got her start here in San Diego even though she abandoned us to move to Portland. Damn Portland, stealing every other cities best people. Anyway I only have an hour and a half left of work and so far I have made it through okay, I think I'll make it to the end of the workday easy enough and then I can go home and crash. Special thanks to Monster energy drinks for making this day possible.

A small rant: In this game I'm playing, it will sometimes go into slow-motion if you do something "perfectly" (its programmed that way). But the clock keeps ticking down at the same rate. So you end up running out of time faster.

rant: i am unable, for some reason, to revert to isolationism again. something is always preventing me.

rant: i am unable, for some reason, to revert to isolationism again. something is always preventing me.

Well humans are social animals

Spending hours and hours on cracked.com made me realize one thing: CivG and I are permanently single because of Disney. :mad:

Which article led you to believe this? And why did you conclude this from Cracked instead of "Everything is going to kill everything, and Teddy Roosevelt makes Chuck Norris cower in fear?"

Well humans are social animals

i was pretty much isolated for the majority of my life. a degree of isolationism is permanently ingrained to me. as far as i can think, i was isolated for 17 or 18 years total.

i figure its better to remain isolated cause, one its my true nature, and two, i realize that friends always come and go, and there is always some pain associated with it.

Which article led you to believe this? And why did you conclude this from Cracked instead of "Everything is going to kill everything, and Teddy Roosevelt makes Chuck Norris cower in fear?"
http://www.cracked.com/article_1690...es+&+TV&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended, number 3.

Wait, what?
Oh god, I just realized I made a big mistake mentioning your name. :( My sincerest apologies. :(

EDIT: Sigh, no amount of editing will fix this mistake I just made. :wallbash:

All of my favorite shows are cancelled!!! V, The Event, Outsourced.

HUMBUG and INCONCIVEABLE!!! Women are attracted to men with bulging muscles. Try living through middle school treated like an outcast and a piece of garbage.

Many women my age are already married or are in a relationship! I'm basically the leftover so why bother?

Many women my age are already married or are in a relationship! I'm basically the leftover so why bother?

Because there's leftovers on the other side as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom