Barbarian Assault feedback

My suspicion is being killed onthe first turn is 'not good' and indeed messing things up.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Playing as the Ljosalfar today, the same thing happened to me. I thought that maybe I needed to kill all the barb cities or something, quite a frustrating exercise! Not sure how to get past this now.

Playing as the Ljosalfar today, the same thing happened to me. I thought that maybe I needed to kill all the barb cities or something, quite a frustrating exercise! Not sure how to get past this now.

You can always see those that you are at war with on the list at the bottom right or on the diplomacy screens even if you haven't met them. So just make sure she's there when you start and if you don't see her, restart. I successfully finished it.

I played the scenario with Tholals More Naval AI. Really difficult on immortal. Countless starts as Bannor. I tried Hippus twice and I think they are winnable on immortal. The second game was kinda close.

Play with Bannor on Emperor now. I realy wanted to win on immortal, but then I really wanted to win with Bannor as well. Perhaps I will do both but in different games.

Top Bottom