[BtS] Diversica

anyone have a fix for the diplo music? lol it's been years and it still drives me nuts that the diplo music is bugged and was never fixed.
or maybe somone out here who don't have an issue with diversica diplo music can maybe upload their diversica mod folder so I can download it? Thanks
I recently downloaded the mod and had exactly the same issue. It's strange that it only seems to have been reported a few times, it's not clear whether all users are experiencing it. I tried various install options (from base to full) but always encountered the same issue.

Do you know what music file is playing? If we can find it maybe we could track down references to it in the files to work out what is going wrong.

EDIT: I found this other post by Afforess which shows a similar problem, not using Diversica but still using the WoC framework: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/woc-doesnt-work-with-modular-leaders.343465/

This suggests to me that the WoC framework itself is the issue. Unfortunately I lack the knowledge to look into this in much depth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom