Civ design challenge

Urdnot, in your designs, you many times have ?UUs that are weaker\cheaper. But what's they actual combat strength?
(In that design)
(And in the UB, it says this cities. What do you mean "this cities"?)

Submission time is now complete for the Kuru! Thank you everybody for your submissions!

That means it's time to start voting for the winner. I took a look at the recommended Strawpoll site, but it doesn't prevent people from voting for themselves, so I'm looking at a couple other options for now.

So here's the candidates for this week's voting period: Hoop Thrower, Uighur_Caesar, Firebug, Natan35, Scapegrace, Filiki Eterian, GPuzzle, and Urdnot_Scott.

Votes are due by the 8th, and remember to not vote for yourself!

I vote GP, though it was really tough to decide, loads of awesome suggestions this time around - best result so far I say.

Hard one.... Since I don't like people who win four times in a row(Israeli), I vote for Uighur. I like the idea of GW for GW.
Though, are the slots speerate or they all are placed in certain building and provide them theming bonuses?

Scapegrace seems to have the better results here.

Uhoh! We have a first time event for the Civ design challenge! We have a three-way tie!

GPuzzle (2): Urdnot_Scott, Uighur_Caesar
Uighur_Caesar (2): Natan35, Zantonius Hamm
Scapegrace (2): GPuzzle, Danmacsch
Urdnot_Scott (1): Filiki Eterian

That means we go into a special lightning round for voting, with all votes due by the end of the day today (though really I won't see votes until tomorrow morning, and I'm in CDT). For this phase, you can vote only for the three tied competitors for their Kuru designs: Uighur_Caesar, Scapegrace, or GPuzzle.

Assuming the tie is resolved by tomorrow morning, the next challenge will be posted then!

Sticking with my original vote of Scapegrace.

still Uighur for me.
(thinking of it, designing Uighur cciv could also be a challenge, no?)

Top Bottom