Civ VI is NOW PRELOADING.

Ummm..... I didn't do the math myself, but their time.is links correspond to 9:00 PM Thursday, Seattle time. Check my sig link.
Did you go from 3am or midnight? it's coming out 3am instead of midnight in AEDT for some reason.

I just googled it cause I don't math, too much braining involved, but maybe I screwed up with the days, I'm heavily medicated.

For those Mac players, I just contacted Aspyr and they said that they don´t have an ETA for the game on Mac. The pre-download is a placeholder that will expand on release day. They said, "We're working on getting it out the same day as PC but there's no promises right now. As soon as we know, you'll know on Facebook and Twitter." I really hope we get to enjoy it same release days and times.

I received both keys in a mail 30min or so ago
Two keys? Did you also buy at GMG? I only got one. Guess i'll have to contact them like thecrazyscot then.

This pre-load business is cruel. There's now a Civ VI icon sitting on my desktop, but when I click on it tells me, "Nope! Not a chance, bub!" (Well, maybe that's not quite the exact wording. . . .)

Great news! Game pre-downloaded. Now, where is that "Pre-play" button? :hmm:

This pre-load business is cruel. There's now a Civ VI icon sitting on my desktop, but when I click on it tells me, "Nope! Not a chance, bub!" (Well, maybe that's not quite the exact wording. . . .)
I think the exact wording is "Quit hitting yourself" :p

Isn't the download a compressed file that will unpack itself on your PC. So 3.9 GB compressed can easily become 12 GB.
They're not always released all at once. Unless I'm remembering wrong (which is possible), I'm pretty sure the pre-load for XCom2 was parcelled out piece by piece over a few days.

Preloading now, hopefully they'll annouce the Deluxe contents and the hype will be complete.

Oh man those unlock times are annoying... seems like I'm moving to Australia for 1 day on thursday...

What exactly is the "Digital Deluxe"? Like what's included besides the Aztecs?

Don't forget the 25th Anniversary Soundtrack is also included in the Digital Deluxe version.

Top Bottom