Civ VI Pretty Screenshots

Hey, bro, help us clean up. Agonistes wants some beautiful snapshots.
gdr6.jpg

I get to give the orders because I'm the designated male. That's why I have the blue livery.
gdr7.jpg

Chill, bros, I was joking Ok!

I thought this looked kind of pretty. I built it inside the flood barriers. Which I hope will protect it, if I'm understanding the mechanics properly.

Ha Long Bay at night.

upload_2019-6-26_10-33-56.png

It would be a rough commute to work though
I was going to guess that it was more likely to be a holiday-home island, but seeing that it is Japan... Probably they all work in that Water Park or there's an underwater bullet-train line, and you can reach the city centre in 5 min max.

I was going to guess that it was more likely to be a holiday-home island, but seeing that it is Japan... Probably they all work in that Water Park or there's an underwater bullet-train line, and you can reach the city centre in 5 min max.

Yes, bring us the underwater high-ways from previous civ!! :scan:

All of Germany in one screenshot, with the nation-defining River Elbe running through the entire country, and natural borders all around. I love it when natural geography serves me such a cosy space. And there's a tile prepared for a canal from that city on the isthmus NW.

I'm often amazed at how beautiful the wonder animations can be. Just look at this gorgeous coastal city, with the Statue of Liberty, a dam spanning the river, and in the background, the Venetian Arsenal.

Statue.jpg

Last edited:
I love this landscape view, a screenshot taken during a wonder movie. Extremely appealing.

view.jpg

Gosh I want to be able to use the Civ V Environment mod so much but it causes a conflict with my other mods that end up making the Statue of Liberty now grant Settlers instead :(

Gosh I want to be able to use the Civ V Environment mod so much but it causes a conflict with my other mods that end up making the Statue of Liberty now grant Settlers instead :(
I've played with and without that mod enabled and it didn't have an effect on the SoL either way. It's a LoadOrder issue. Did you apply the fix I suggested to you here?

Top Bottom