Civ VI Pretty Screenshots

love this moai setup i managed with my cities bordering rapa nui and rapa nui itself (or hanga roa, whichever's the base game name for it, im using the historicity++ and rosetta mods so i dont recall)
unfortunately the city state AI favors an okish improvement to food yields over ginormous culture yields so i had to bust out the cheat map editor to pretend the AI shares my aesthetic sensibilities. technically i couldve sent my builders in and done it manually but thats boring and i prefer to imagine the AI did it this way the first time around
20230113235411_1.jpg

and heres the yields. will update when i unlock medieval faires
Spoiler so much culture :
20230114001042_1.jpg

as promised, here's the updated yields after medieval faires. the CS city state actually surprised me by actually building another moai after i had to intervene to keep it from destroying one
Spoiler so much more culture :
20230115212539_1.jpg

as promised, here's the updated yields after medieval faires. the CS city state actually surprised me by actually building another moai after i had to intervene to keep it from destroying one
Spoiler so much more culture :
Pericles would be thrilled :love:

I managed to build the Hanging Gardens right next to Etemenanki (too bad I was China rather than Sumer or Babylon). The Hanging Gardens are extremely synergistic with Yongle's "give me all the population" ability. :D I had a city that would have been just perfect for Etemenanki--almost all the city's tiles are flood plains--but I doubt the wonder would have still been there by the time I settled it. Especially with four Chinas (including myself) in the game.

Spoiler :

1674179216203.jpeg

recently started a game as china (real original, i know) and found this neat inland sea. i then proceeded to decide i will Defend It With My Life. extra version w/ yields and city banners in the spoiler
View attachment 651422
update with the wall completed at the end of the game, plus a version with yields
20230124212419_1.jpg

Spoiler :
20230124212444_1.jpg

romanrainforest.png

Roman deforestation of "a" mesopotamia. Two birds with one stone: Legions chopping legions into existence, while removing the advantage Vietnamese units would otherwise have.

This might also be the first time I'm spamming the promotion Amphibious (No CS and Movement penalty when attacking from Sea or over a River).

I give you. . . Super York City! Campus next to the Great Barrier Reef and a regular reef with the Oxford University, the Big Ben, AND an Industrial Zone next to a Damn and Aqueduct with the Ruhr Valley!
SuperYorkCity.jpg

Last edited:
I give you. . . Super York City! Campus next to the Great Barrier Reef and a regular reef with the Oxford University, the Big Big, AND an Industrial Zone next to a Damn and Aqueduct with the Ruhr Valley!
View attachment 658749

Not sure if The Big Big was intentional or a typo, but I'm in favour of renaming it so.

Hi hello, this is propaganda for Sailor Cat's Minor Stuff mod which i only use to make polders only require 2 adjacent land tiles as i believe they are dissapointingly underpowered improvements without this buff. Anyways heres an inland sea i nearly completely filled in with farmland
20240307105134_1.jpg

and here's a bonus version with yields, cheated to show the yields after both Replaceable Parts and Civil Engineering (dont worry i reverted to a previous save right after cheating those yields in)
Spoiler yields :
20240303123255_1.jpg

Hi hello, this is propaganda for Sailor Cat's Minor Stuff mod which i only use to make polders only require 2 adjacent land tiles as i believe they are dissapointingly underpowered improvements without this buff. Anyways heres an inland sea i nearly completely filled in with farmland
View attachment 686115
and here's a bonus version with yields, cheated to show the yields after both Replaceable Parts and Civil Engineering (dont worry i reverted to a previous save right after cheating those yields in)
Spoiler yields :
Now that is a pretty screenshot.

Top Bottom