Clown Car II: Revenge of the Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have gone for a one with a better tan, but sure.

Hmph.
Needless to say, 91% of Trump’s nominees are white and 81% are male, re-stacking the judiciary with white men at a rate unseen for 30 years, reversing decades of steady progress towards a bench that resembles the society it judges.​

From this article, a quite disheartening one, but one that should be mandatory reading.
And unless these judges begin have a wave of sexual harassment accusations (entirely plausible, actually), we will be stuck with these picks for decades. The damage is deep and that's what they're going for.

Has he withdrawn his nomination? If not, I expect him to be ultimately confirmed. He just had a bad day playing grown up but he's got the right ideas.

The married couple are probably liberals so they don't deserve a tax break!

"The stench coming out of the FBI and Justice Department is like that of a Third World country where money and boys and clubs decide elections. It's time to take them out in cuffs."

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro

"The stench coming out of the FBI and Justice Department is like that of a Third World country where money and boys and clubs decide elections. It's time to take them out in cuffs."

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro

Well, when the stench is overwhelming it can be a bit difficult to figure out where it's coming from exacxtly.

Meanwhile the stench is coming from the Fox news Reporters....

Bob Corker's office wrote a panicked memo to Orrin Hatch late last night demanding - DEMANDING - to know how these provisions made their way into the bill just as he happened to be changing his mind about it :lol:

I mean, this all has to be a simulation of a postmodern fever dream, right?

I think this 46-year old magazine cover is even more relevant today than when it was published.
mad-magazine-aprl-71-swscan03979.jpg

So they floated this idea with Moore but now the GOP are pulling the trigger-

The GOP has pulled Farenthal from the ballot in Texas and will replace him with a non-creeper candidate despite passing the deadline to withdraw him. This is how you steal an election...
The Dems are taking them to court but who thinks the judiciary will back this illegal move? I for one expect them too.

"We have essentially repealed Obamacare, and we will come up with something much better."

Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom