Clown Car II: Revenge of the Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, either we start a new thread and get one of those new names into play (having a new title each year or so seems fair for such a popular thread) or I should delete the entire thread-jack that I started.

The US ambassador to the Netherlands claimed there are no-go areas in the country because of radical Islam.

A reporter asked him about his comments and he claims he didn't make them and it's fake news. They have video of him saying it...
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archiv...-go-areas-in-the-netherlands-claim-fake-news/

What a bunch of clowns.

Edit: It gets better, he went on to claim he never said it was fake news just moments before.

Sometimes when I read stuff like that I just become jealeous that I can't be this shameless.

This thread was started January 24, 2017. Start the nex one on Jan 24 2018. :p

Or don't. Whatever. You're the moderator here.

You don't see it, I just know that my post count will drop if this is serialized.
Well, either we start a new thread and get one of those new names into play (having a new title each year or so seems fair for such a popular thread) or I should delete the entire thread-jack that I started.
You'd be destroying people's postcounts either. Just hush it up like a good politician.

The next question from the reporter should have been, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

The whole point of journalism is accountability, start holding them accountable! Challenge the bull!

Pete Hoekstra is fantastic. He's been a horrifically racist person for forever, including a super terrible ad in 2012 during the super bowl, and has consistently lied and discriminated his way through politics. The wealthy white suburbanites and beach residents of Grand Rapids and Holland absolutely love him.

Moderator Action: The new thread has been created. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom