Mayor of Boston is opposed to Chick-Fil-A in his City

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this really isn't about SSM.

Well, I'd agree with two out of three.

It's sort of my own personal rule that every political thread in the Tavern will eventually be about one of those four things. It's not about guns, clearly. It's not about taxes, and while the case could be made that it's about religion, I'd say the stronger case is that it's about SSM.

You're all living under the illusion that there's a higher level of political debate in the Chamber. The only thing that changes there is more infractions for nasty words.

You're all living under the illusion that there's a higher level of political debate in the Chamber. The only thing that changes there is more infractions for nasty words.

Well, plus some famous gay-thread thread-crappers can continue to argue in bad faith, and not feel like they're violating the spirit of the place.

I'm disappointed in the chamber. Even riff-raf like me are allowed in :(

Thats just Cutlass's honey pot to keep tabs on the undesirable elements of the tavern :mischief:

Well, plus some famous gay-thread thread-crappers can continue to argue in bad faith, and not feel like they're violating the spirit of the place.
And it's rare that anybody actually openly calls them on same, because that plays with a rule violation.

Can't say I've been accepted into IALS, though.

Sounds like sour grapes Mob. 'Course, I don't even know what IALS is...

Some people just don't come to my attention because I don't particularly know them. And really I don't maintain it as much as I used to because it's not used that much now. My standard of exclusion, to be honest, is people who piss me off. But that doesn't mean I've invited every person who hasn't pissed me off, because quite frankly I'm not familiar with all of the people around here to make a decision. Some people's posts just haven't dinged my attention to the point where I've thought of it. Feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom