RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geek Squad, I'm not their biggest fan right now. I've just checked my repair status and it was done about two weeks ago and did not bothered to contact me. I'm going to make a bet that they are going to tell me that my piece of crap Dell has no problems, when clearly there is.

If they give me the same crap, I'm going to demand to get my money back on this piece of crap Dell. I'm tired of wasting two months on this piece of crap computer.

Waking up in the middle of a severe thunderstorm in a dark room with someone walking around with a flashlight is ~freaky~. I screamed.

DAMN IT

They were looking for the router. :rolleyes:

Rant: I'm stuck at work for 4 more hours and I'm not home playing Terraria.

So. Freaking. Addicted.

You have a hangover that's lasting, um… 20 hours?
I've had some last for DAYS - happens if you don't do anything to counter it. (such as eat food, drink water etc)

thats why i never, ever, drink beer or alcoholic substances.
Beer is not an alcoholic substance? :confused:
I've had some last for DAYS - happens if you don't do anything to counter it. (such as eat food, drink water etc)
Actually what happens if you don't do those is called starvation and dehydration :p

Not yet he isn't. And if he signs with the Eagles as Vick's backup, I'll root against them too. :p

i feel grossly hot and unhealthy. and its only 24 centigrade. what did i do to deserve such low heat tolerance?

I can't get to sleep. Every time I lay down in my bed I find it very difficult to breathe and basically have to sit up the entire night. I've been having this problem for a while, but it's getting a lot worse recently.

I can't get to sleep. Every time I lay down in my bed I find it very difficult to breathe and basically have to sit up the entire night. I've been having this problem for a while, but it's getting a lot worse recently.

go to the hospital. take no chances.

Every time I go to the kitchen to do something, be it washing the dishes or getting a cupof milk, my body tells me 2 minutes into it that I have to go pee. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

So that means I have to use the restroom every time I finish using the kitchen. It's extremely aggravating.

Google changed their format, AGAIN! :mad:

My ISP is frikking up! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom