RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video Card,

Y U freeze after cold boot?!

Rant: I've been kinda a dick today on this forum, it's really bumming me out.

Well frankly , God makes this kick ass stuff called beer which you choose to treat with disdain . Beer is great in hot weather . I'm seeing a link.

Maybe God is having a go at you . I think you should crack a cold one ;)

"And on the 5th day, God said 'Let there be beer' and there was beer, and it was awesome."

Sometimes I think that and then I read the posts that make me become a dick and it's so easy to understand why.

Yeah, except my posts weren't in response to anyone, it was just me being a dick.

go to the hospital. take no chances.

The thing is, I only get it at my Dad's house, which usually I only go around for two days a time but because it is our holidays I'm here for 10, meaning I can't get any sleep at all for these 10 days, and it also gets worse the more nights I sleep here in a row. My point is that I don't know why it only happens here. I've been thinking that it could be an allergic reaction to the pillow/covers/mattress, so I'll try and get new ones for now, but if that doesn't work then I'll have to go to the doctors.

Rant: Joecoolyo's been a real dick in the forum today, bumming me out.

Apparently, Mila Kunis wasn't the real deal in the good parts of the new "Friends With Benefits" movie.

GOD!

DAMN!

PRUUUUDES!

[pissed]

She probably just didn't want to have footage of her having sex broadcast to thousands or even millions of people...

EDIT: Besides, who cares?

She isn't blue and she is from Earth so what's your problem?

Rant: The audiobook of the latest Dresden Files book came out today. Why is this a rant? Because after 13 books in the series (counting the collection of short stories), this is the 14th book and they have opted to go with a new narrator. NO SALE. James Marsters IS Harry Dresdin, I am not interested in anyone else's reading of it. I will just have to read the text version of it and call it a day. This move was made due to a "scheduling conflict". Hopefully, sales will lag just enough that the company will simply delay the release next time there's a conflict so they can make it work rather than trying to make a substitution. Bleh, this is not the way I want to start my Tuesday.

Installed windows 7 but my wifi signal sucks, the internet speed is the same but it says the signal sucks!

Actually what happens if you don't do those is called starvation and dehydration :p
Nope, If you don't eat/drink the right things to counter a heavy hangover it gets prolonged for days.

She isn't blue and she is from Earth so what's your problem?
Because as much as I like to have high expectations and diss Earth girls when they don't meet these expectations, I still like Earth girls, even though at the same time I hate them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom