Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come take a course in Spanish from the University of Takhisis then.

@PE: don't let the Universe make you feel down as much as you appear to from your posts man.

Come take a course in Spanish from the University of Takhisis then.

@PE: don't let the Universe make you feel down as much as you appear to from your posts man.
Actually, right after making that last post, I wondered if the concept of being mistreated by life/the universe, deliberately or otherwise, might be worthy of a CFC discussion. Like, if the concept had any meaning or merit, or if it was simply a psychological phenomenon or psychological side effect of something.

Of course, my feeble mind can't grasp the basics of debating, so I figured I'd just leave it at that, since I couldn't figure out how to form a proper OP without being yet another post-and-run thread from me, as well as avoiding it being another personal thread.

But at least I felt optimistic about it, if only for a short time. :)

@_random_: I will destroy you and all you stand for.

Fix your servers Thunderfall!

Me hate Hamachi.

I put up a wall-mountable CD holder on the wall and started putting CDs on it and then it fell off the wall and landed on my head because the screws were not long enough (that is what my mom said). None of the CDs or anything broke but it sort of hurt.

Unreliable Server is unreliable :rolleyes:.

Is the unreliable unreliable server unreliable?

So for government, I'm supposed to do an analysis of a political speech. It's been very hard to find events, but I did find out about an Occupy Dayton rally today at 1. So after walking around in zero wind chill for half an hour trying to find Courthouse Square, it turned out that nobody decided to show up.

My cat decided my leg would make a good scratching post. That had painful results.

Just discovered something that confirms that life, aside from a few moments of happiness, sucks. (Yeah, I know it's a common fact, but this just puts it at an all-time low for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom