Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for a party tomorrow, I have to bring something "Protein/snacks/chips etc."

How the heck am I going to get chips or snacks with goodly amounts of protein in them? And do they actually sell protein in a can or something? The only place I know where I can get Protein is Celadon Department Store, and that place doesn't exist.

I keep getting these dreams of me hooking up with this chick that I've already hooked up with in actuality.

At least she's hot.
Your life must be awesome right now if erotic dreams are a rant.

How the heck am I going to get chips or snacks with goodly amounts of protein in them? And do they actually sell protein in a can or something? The only place I know where I can get Protein is Celadon Department Store, and that place doesn't exist.
Bring beef jerky in bulk.

I keep getting these dreams of me hooking up with this chick that I've already hooked up with in actuality.

At least she's hot.
And that is a bad thing?:huh:

Bring beef jerky in bulk.

Ah...is there something else that's a little cheaper? 9800 Pokedollars for some Protein is a better deal than the beef jerky prices around here.

Bring Nacho Doritoes. That is what my friends and I use for counters on Magic cards when their Vampire Bloodkeeper has finished feeding on my entire army and is now capable of killing me in one turn.

I'm losing track of who wants to be PMed and who I already PMed. So if you want to see it and I didnt PM you please PM me. Thanks.

Rave: The MegaButtload tests have been completed!
Rant: And now, until the results finally come in (usually about a month), I get to worry about how I did on it.

Road rage - a woman tried to cut me off and was indignant when I didn't yield.

Hummus. Never fails. Unless you're hoping to kiss somebody..

That is just code for bring some food.

I decided to get White Cheddar Cheez-Its and Reduced Fat Cheez-Its, for a white and orange mix, that could technically be called healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom