Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

I while ago I also would prefer to keep this option in. But now that I started to edit the Leader I whant to play so that he have the traits I whanted to have him, I dont need this option any more. (less Gamebreaking problems this way)

And that is why unrestricted leaders option will be removed in next version :p

Or maybe not, you can do what you want. But I am not going to fix something that will not happen if you play the normal way.
Leaders are designed to rule the particular civ. It is certainly game breaking if you break that rule.

So, if sprawling gets removed by Cardith's adaptative, it is a serious bug. In this case, I do not care :lol:

I completely agree with you. Last version of FFPlus I hid this particular option... It was really bad with some of my Emergent leaders. One of the Kuriotate leaders gains extra food on tiles with 3 or more, for example... Horribly OP for the Calabim. :lol:

Is 24i a complete download (eg. no need for base 24 install)?

Is there something wrong with the download? I have been trying to down load this mod all morning and keep getting "OrbisSetup024i.1.2D0D17.efw

What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind -- had to disable my firewall, then it worked :p

Great mod. I've really enjoyed it. Does the latest version work with FFH's latest version?

Hi, I have a question regarding the current mod..I look 3-4 page before and no similar questions was ask so I was wonder it's because I miss some step. And that when I click on the "install to G" link nothing happens.

In game, sometimes I would get a large red ball in the middle of map and obstruct my view, or sometimes I would get a large graveyard graphics...nothing is wrong with game play but it's blocks the view.. Also, when I move units to lair and stuff, the explore button no longer appear. I realize later that you need tech for it, but before when I click the "stop automation" which appears, my unit just disappear. Is it a bug? I was wonder if I done something wrong in the installation.

Did you install with FFH patch G installed? Or did you install with a greater patch (h, i)? You need patch G.

I think you should reinstall. Sometimes, a file may pass unmodified and ruin the game ;)

(Also, not so quick, I've done better, like this one ;))

So I reinstall Fall from heaven with the correct patch G..the lair problem is solved, but I still have the tombstone problem..I'll try to reboot my computer. But has anyone else encounter similar problem? or can I just manually delete that file? That's indeed very first reply..thanks again..

by the way, my friend figure it out those are actually graphic for unit that are just magnified...

is patch j compatible with latest FFH patch, or still patch G?

Patch G. You need to install 0.24i on patch G and then apply the patch 0.24j ;)

Khem, actually it is patch i or j.
G does not contain new beast of agares graphics.
So, update FfH to j, then install 24i, then patch it to j

Amy chance of making Orbis independant of FFH like FF/FF+?

awesome

just a small question... do the FFH scenarios work in Orbis? I mush prefer it that normal FFH but don't want to waste time trying one only to find out that it is broken towards the end.

Top Bottom