Tyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Baltic Union is a fellow Communist state while Turkestan is a close friend of China. We hope that we can meditate the conflict between you and allow your nations to cooperate peaceful.
    Hey Tyo, in MP would you be interested in threatening a Crusade against Italy if they don't resolve the Venetian conflict peacefully? We must protect good Catholics from those pagan mutants of course.
    As you control Rome and are a Crusader State, I assume you are Catholic. Are you interested in hosting a religious conference to attempt to reunify the Catholic and Christian Faiths?
    Rome cancelled our trade agreement! Dem Republicans! Listen; you need aid against Rome? Consider this a chance to improve relations for trade reasons.
    I have a friend over today suddenly so my RP will be a thing either late tonight or (more likely) tomorrow and I will gift you a game on Steam if I don't do it
    The Emperor is unmarried; a Swiss princess could be in order as part of our relation improving. ;)
    The soldier shooting we could conclude sprang from the chaos of the Vanguard. I will not allow the border crisis to hinder my plans to improve relations with you!
    For the possible meeting between our leaders; were should it be held? Paris? Geneva? Somewhere on Corsica as a symbolic nod to the isle of our tensions? A border outpost?
    Are you free for an SaR mission? We need one more. Wasn't sure if this counted as weekend for you.
    SaR mission later tonight, possibly as soon as 5-6 PM EST. CivO wants all of the original 6 there if possible.
    I can run a mission later tonight; would prefer to continue last nights if all parties involved are free. Please see SG.
    Can I prod you into expanding a bit more? Assume that I'll handle claim conflicts after the fact; last map I posted is to be considered the official one at this time.
    Because in the last few days I have been in the hospital for a surgery, I was not able to send orders for your IOT. But I hope that by tomorrow, my orders should be ready.
    I base my claims off a map of the Historical Commonwealth. Historically I have a pretty good claim.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom