1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Art Nouveau Interface 2016-10-05

Art Nouveau Interface

1. Balthasar
    This one was suggested by El Justo, who thinks this style might go well with a future version of AOI (stay tuned). In the meantime, I'm posting it here for your use and amusement.

This is as plug-and-play as I could manage. Put it in your Conquests/Scenarios folder and let 'er rip. I included a Biq , named "Nouveau", that plays a random conquest game using the interface. Also: the science screens have been defaulted to a random conquest game, so newbies don't have to worry that the lines will be missing when they play.

For more experienced modders who might like to use this in their scenario, there are alt science screens without lines, and an arrow png that you can use to make your own.

The thread for this is HERE

Images

1. city_screen_If4.png
    2. world_setup_screen_36L.png
    3. player_setup_screen_WMM.png
    4. domestic_advisor_qjr.png
    5. trade_advisor_z0H.png
    6. cultural_advisor_14U.png
    7. foreign_advisor_g79.png
    8. military_advisor_A2F.png
    9. science_advisor2_31X.png
    10. espionage_screen_GAD.png
    11. diplomacy_mcz.png
    12. eraone_QRh.png
    13. eratwo_S68.png
    14. erathree_P4B.png
    15. erafour_UC5.png
    16. victory_status_screen_QsD.png
    17. histograph_power_inT.png
    18. main_screen_boxes_and_buttons_rRa.png
    19. right_box_Oo9.gif
    20. civilopedia_index_Ji6.png
    21. civilopedia_entry_cOg.png
    22. interface_banner_1ua.png
    23. main_screen_g79.png

Recent Reviews

1. Meteor Man
    Meteor Man
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-10-05
    absolutely gorgeous work, Balthasar. Phenomenal graphics work for Civ3. Hats off, sir.