Resource icon

[LH] Kamehameha I 2016-10-05

KAMEHAMEHA I

This is another WIP that sat around collecting dust for quite a while. This LH is one that has been requested on numerous occasions, and has been done a couple of times before this. In my opinion the first couple incarnations were pretty awful, the last one by Methyl Orange was very good, but was quite shoddy in its construction. This one borrows A LOT of ideas from MO's version, but is an entirely new leaderhead that is shadered, retextured, has some new replacement parts, and is fully rigged for animation. :goodjob:

Kamehameha, also known as Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kaui Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea :mischief: , conquered the Hawaiian Islands in 1810 and formally created the Kingdom of Hawai'i in that same year. He was able to maintain Hawaii's indepdence for his entire reign by developing alliances with colonial/western powers. While Kamehameha was quite the conqueror, he seemed to be a fair and benevolent ruler, he created the "Kanawai Mamalahoe," which were like the Geneva Conventions of the Hawaiian islands (they lineated humans rights for non-combatants in time of war). He had many wives and bore many children, although he wound up outliving half of them. To this day his final resting place is a secret, as per Hawaiian tradition his mana, or life force, was sacred and must be protected.

Obviously he should be used as a Hawaiian or Polynesian leader.

Here are his ArtDefines:

Code:
		<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_KAMEHAMEHA</Type>
			<Button>art/LeaderHeads/Kamehameha/Btn_Kamehameha.dds</Button>
			<NIF>art/LeaderHeads/Kamehameha/King_English.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>art/LeaderHeads/Kamehameha/King_English.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>art/LeaderHeads/Kamehameha/King_English.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>art/LeaderHeads/Kamehameha/winston_churchill_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

Don't forget to rate him, and please stop by my Leaderhead Gallery y'all!

:goodjob:
  • kingkamehameha_V4f.jpg
    kingkamehameha_V4f.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 243
Author
The Capo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings