1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[LH] Salamasina (v1) 2016-10-05

[LH] Salamasina (v1)

1. The Capo
    SALAMASINA

This LH has been around for a long time, I *THINK* Amra may have created the first version (but I don't actually know for sure, so if somebody could correct me that'd be great), I also think that NikNaks worked on her after that (same deal as before, let me know), and then finally I got my mitts on her and one coconut bra later I have finally finished her.

Salamasina is probably the most famous figure in Samoan history. She descended from four royal bloodlines and held the title of Tafa'ifā (which as far as I can tell pretty much means she ruled all of the Samoan tribes at once). I couldn't find that much information about her (it's 1:30 am right now, and I'm pretty tired), but here's her WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE.

Anyway, it isn't a very complicated LH, so with some reskinning, swapping around some parts and creativity this LH could be turned into all types of female leaders. Or whatever...

So here's the ArtDefines:

Code:
    		<LeaderheadArtInfo>
    			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_SALAMASINA</Type>
    			<Button>art/LeaderHeads/Salamasina/Btn_Salamasina.dds</Button>
    			<NIF>art/LeaderHeads/Salamasina/SalmasinaFinal.nif</NIF>
    			<KFM>art/LeaderHeads/Salamasina/hatshepsut.kfm</KFM>
    			<NoShaderNIF>art/LeaderHeads/Salamasina/SalmasinaFinal.nif</NoShaderNIF>
    			<BackgroundKFM>art/LeaderHeads/Salamasina/winston_churchill_bg.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
    		</LeaderheadArtInfo>
    This is pretty much version 1 because I might come back to it later, so enjoy it for now and don't forget to rate her. Finally, don't forget to visit my Leaderhead Gallery!

Images

1. salamasinaversion1_8qR.jpg