I have a story thought up, I just have been busy doing other things and haven't written it yet. :mischief:

And here it is!

Last edited:
Didn't turn out as expected, but it was late and I used no screenshots, just recycled old images or used Google. If you want to complain, then please PM me about it.

The Fudgehog is right... DYOS Interaction?

Seeing around 80 of Perf's Avatar Army at the end was just priceless... :rotfl:

Although, I wish you could have put more of the Stylesrj Avatar Army in, especially the dead/captured ones. :lol:

Meh, there should have been Flashback SEAL. When a flashback happens and it involves him, Flashback SEAL looks like SEAL SEAL (as the colours are inverted!)

By the way, nice use of Halo for your comic choxorn (which is at the top of the page). Did you use the PC version or were those Google screenshots?

I got them from a Youtube Video of "The Maw". Like I said some number of pages ago, I don't have the PC version.

You can get the Custom Edition for free. I mean it is the free standalone thing for PC Halo, no PC Halo required. Then you look for Halo Custom Edition Maps (I know one site which has both maps and the Custom Edition to download) and you should be able to find the campaign levels for Halo 1.

Complicated I know, but you can download those maps and sort of play Halo on the Custom Edition...

Perhaps I should get those maps myself though and make a couple of screenshots for my next comic...

Um, sure whatever, that made little sense. I'll just stick to Youtube and Google.

@taillesskangaroo, you didn't include me :(

I'm sorry guys, of some reason I can't upload stuff right now, so you'll get the comic online another day.

Sorry to you Thor especially. Being very dependant on my comic, you're a little stuck now xD

nvm tailless, just remembered I've only been using my current avvie in here

Here it is step by step then:

1. Download Halo: Custom Edition (look for a map website, Halomaps is a good start)

2. Install Halo: Custom Edition. It's free and does not need PC Halo.

3. Go back to the map website or find one.

4. Look for single player maps

5. Find the levels you want to download

6. Download those maps and put them in your map folder

7. Enjoy the new maps and take screenshots. They'll look better than Youtube screenies

After taillesskangaru, this almost feels like an insult...
I know I missed a few of you. Gimmie a loud enough shout and I'll edit you in tomorrowish.

@lord_joakim: Don't worry about me; like I said, I want to develop me other stories some more, but I'll jump in when I have inspiration.

...And to all a good night. :santa2:

Well, since I'm too lazy to create an entire comic about it, here you go.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a happy new year.

^What mythmonster said. Plus, I already made a very crappy one a while ago. :mischief:

Top Bottom