Gogf

Indescribable

Current Team "Roster":

Gogf
Bóreas
The Slayer
Gunnerxtr
GingerAle

Special thanks to: Dom Pedro II, for his wonderful Llama unit, and Kinboat, for his creat Incan units, such as the Inti Warrior, and Incan Slinger.

Unit Chart (now complete):

Currently available Avatars* (3):

Llama Rider:

Inti Warrior (hope that's okay Kinboat):

The Slayer's Heavy Inti Warrior (Dismounted Llama Rider):

The url of the images are:
Llama Rider http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/LlamaRiderAvatar10.gif
Inti Warrior: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/IW_Avatar.gif
Heavy Inti Warrior: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/HIW_Avatar2.gif

*You will need 300 posts to use. Set it as your custome avatar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am making an Incan Civil War Scenario! It will involve Incan rebels, Incan government supporters, and the Spanish. The Spanish and Rebels will be in a locked alliance. To not unbalance the game, the whole thing will take place in South America, no native Spain. The Spanish will start out with colonists, and pikeman aboard carracks or caravels off of the coast. I'm still not really positive of anything.

People, come and join the team! I've started a little work on the biq. We also need a map, and a custome tech tree (I might be able to make the latter) at some point. But as of now, we are really planning. So, come and help out!

My suggestion is to use the Swiss Mercenary animation rather than the standard Civ 3 pikeman as it is from a later era.

That said, I think I should also note that IIRC you can't ride llamas. They can't support the weight.

Chariot Ilamas then! bwa ha ha ha!

I thought the Inca only had Wheels on toys (so no wheels on carts or anything like that).

Yes, I know you can't ride Llamas, but it's a cool idea. Also, yes I was (and am) going to use Swiss Mercenary, I got this idea from the AOD conquest, as it looked good, and in place there.

I think you could add also small tribes from south america(playable or not), like the nazcas, the chavin, the chimus and the mochicas.
also wonders like the pyramid of Sipán, desert pictograms and the university of bolonha.
resources: turquoise(luxury) and copper(lux or strategic), maybe even the adobe(pottery bricks, strategic for buildings) and the guano(fertilizer(read: seagull crap) bonus resource)

Thanks for the Info. I was considering making the others South American tribes "barbarians," as I don't want them turning into major player in the war. However, I am willing to reconsider that. Want to join the team?

Sure.
By the way i digged up a history about spanish gold diggers that deviated a river's course into the Sipán Pyramid to try and steal the treasures under it. That gave me the idea for a unit:
Spanish Tomb Thief

Lol, good idea. I'll post a team roster in the first post. But, didn't the Inca have silver not gold? Or was it both?

@Gunner: absolutely

the incans used to make gold statues of Llamas and plants. Seen that way, gold should be a lux resource, or even strategic.

Well, I would say luxury, for the happy faces, but make maybe the "Gold Statue" inprovement require it (you can do that with luxuries in C3C :).

That sounds about right.
now, do you plan on adding portuguese forces into the scenario?
they didn't have any contact with south american tribes, but they had hard influence on spanish in that time with the tordesillas pact.

mesoamerica is usually refered to as central america or south america above the equator, where the mayans lived. that can be a tricky concept

GREAT! What are they? Well, a lot of them can look Incan too (like that Eagle Warrior).

@Bóreas: Becuase I'm not putting in Europe, I couldn't think of a way to represent the portuguese. Can you think of one? Maybe a Portuguese Mercenary unit/units for the Incan Government?

the portuguese really didn't had much military presence, it may be too hard to do flavor for them

That's what I was thinking :(. Do you think we should include the Eagle Warrior? I mean, it's Aztec, but it can seem like it is Ican.

Top Bottom