[GS] 1.0.0.314 See Through Units, Cities, and Terrain Features (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardsGray

Chieftain
Since today's update, every time I enter a game my units, cities, terrain features are see through. This has happened in new games as well as old saves before the patch. I have played around with the graphics settings and verified the game files, but nothing has worked. I am using a MacBook pro. I couldn't find any known fixes on the forums.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.30.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.30.00 PM.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 239
That's the new espionage system.

j/k, didn't see anything like this in PC.

Just do a reinstall of the game, making sure you delete the folders after the uninstall. I had the same issues myself, that fixes it. :)

Since today's update, every time I enter a game my units, cities, terrain features are see through. This has happened in new games as well as old saves before the patch. I have played around with the graphics settings and verified the game files, but nothing has worked. I am using a MacBook pro. I couldn't find any known fixes on the forums.

Specifically, what GPU and OS are you using? This looks similar to a driver issue we had to work around for some GPUs.

There are a couple things you can try that might resolve it based on some similar bugs we fixed during testing:
  • Lower MSAA settings.
  • In the launcher, go to Options on the right side, then Game Settings. Change graphics from Metal to OpenGL if that option is available.
If neither of those work, please go through support.aspyr.com so we can get the issue logged for a future fix.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Changing the graphics from Metal to OpenGL fixed it. Don't remember having to do that before, but I might have forgotten about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom