[NFP] [1.0.1.501] Vatican City - religious pressure fewer than 10 tiles?

wesplaysciv

Chieftain
upload_2020-5-25_8-56-32.png

I didn't rigorously test this, and am using mods (but no major gameplay ones) - should pretty simple for others to validate - here with Vatican City suzerainty, activation of great people in Yangsan did not appear to apply any religious pressure to Jinju, which is 8 tiles from the Theater Square and Campus and 9 tiles from the city center of Yangsan

EDIT: my apologies. Title should be "fewer than 10 tiles?"

Moderator Action: Altered as requested. NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
The actual range of Vatican City's effect is 6 tiles. I was just playing a game with a friend on his computer (he has NFP, I don't), and we proved this with a Great Admiral, testing different locations.

We did save the game, but he didn't want to report it. Let me know if you want me to get the saved game from him to post.

View attachment 557196

I didn't rigorously test this, and am using mods (but no major gameplay ones) - should pretty simple for others to validate - here with Vatican City suzerainty, activation of great people in Yangsan did not appear to apply any religious pressure to Jinju, which is 8 tiles from the Theater Square and Campus and 9 tiles from the city center of Yangsan

EDIT: my apologies. Title should be "fewer than 10 tiles?"

Moderator Action: Altered as requested

Top Bottom