100th anniversary acheivement

Luftballons is 4th rarest now at 0.05% players. Trans-Siberian is at 0.03% (I have it and my Steam profile tells me that %) It's great to do an achievement hunt where there are no absolutely impossibly bugged achievements. I appreciate it.

Go to your Steam Profile, create a showcase and select 'Rarest Achievement Showcase', then it will list the six rarest achievements you have, to 2 decimal places, not one, if you hover over the icon.

It appears you have to be level 10 to do that. I'm only level 5. Oh well. I'm just not a dedicated gamer. Although considering how many hours I'm putting in to get the Civ 6 achievements, I'm pretty dedicated.

So far my rarest achievement is Selfie. It's not hard to get, surprised it's not a higher percentage. Third Crusade is my 2nd rarest achievement at 0.5%. That one felt more like an achievement, after painstakingly and annoyingly moving an entire army 1 unit per tile all the way across the continent to get to Jeruselem. Would have been faster to just keep restarting games until I found Jeruselum next to me, but I haven't been getting my achievements that way. I have been playing full games (Epic speed). I'm still less than halfway through the civilizations because of it.

I've got 53 of the achievements so far, Pizza Party being my rarest. Might steal those strategies for 7 Wonders and 100th Anniversary from this thread. :)

Top Bottom