15 Mins to Unlock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the civilization subreddit on reddit. Lot's of info there, though I did see some people have errors like you.
Tried Australia as well but nothing changed!!! I will look at it now, thanks

Tried Australia as well but nothing changed!!! I will look at it now, thanks

I used Softether VPN client last year to activate MGS Phantom Pain. Didn't have any issues but you have to find a working VPN connection, some show as active and let you connect but don't actually work.

I used Softether VPN client last year to activate MGS Phantom Pain. Didn't have any issues but you have to find a working VPN connection, some show as active and let you connect but don't actually work.
I have ExpressVPN, it is not free of charge and working perfectly all the time. I also checked my location after connected but somehow i couldn't unlock the game yet

I have ExpressVPN, it is not free of charge and working perfectly all the time. I also checked my location after connected but somehow i couldn't unlock the game yet
It knows you are cheating....:mischief:

Hm tried the VPN gate, gave up. Now the game should be legit unlocked in sweden, but nothing happens when I try to start, it says launching for a second, and then nothing, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom