1760 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Research goal AH ~5 turns
2. Ana goes 4 at forrest, perhaps he gets 1 XP without to much hurt.
3. Pyt must go to CERN, we get there an unhappy in 3/4 turns.

4. What should we build now as units?
Holkan or warrior;
Holkan is better but warrior cheaper and we need units to defend and as MP, at least in CERN.

5. Ari goes now or wait another turn.
6. Leo road to Mutal (another name please) or what
perhaps a cottage of Mutal 2, if this Leo should go 4 and road break and in te next turn go to Mutal 2.
7. Archi chops

CERN build work-boat or worker (1 turn) now. If worker, we get with 2 mines an overflow of 8 :hammers:, and so the work-boat 'll finish the next turn.
With work-boat CERN grows in 2 turns to pop 4 with clam, rice and mine, then the wb 'll be build in 1680, and the overflow of both (wb and worker) can go in building a holkan.

Attachments

• 1799 Ana.JPG
    1799 Ana.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 1799 Home.JPG
    1799 Home.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 217
I'd do whichever gets CERN to size 4 fastest. If CERN will get to size 4 on the same turn with either build, then I would finish the worker first.

I think we should build Holkans only after we have a barracks. Although, we should start to see Barbarian axemen soon, so maybe we should start now with Holkans? :hmm:

All else looks good.

1. Research goal AH ~5 turns -> maybe better gather gold and research IW
It's turn 56 and Cav+3rd team expect alpha between t60 and t70. We need 10 turns max. research for IW right now. Further they did not ask us to research AH. Obviously the 3rd team has it, because else it would be much more interesting for them than archery for example. I would go for IW and sailing now.
-> If we go for the research alliance we have to adopt our research plans accordingly now!

2. Ana goes 4 at forrest, perhaps he gets 1 XP without to much hurt. -> ok
3. Pyt must go to CERN, we get there an unhappy in 3/4 turns. -> Pyt 7 (perfect timing;)

4. What should we build now as units?
I would build one more warrior after the warrior in peri. Then switch to better units (holkan, axe, chariot).

5. Ari goes now or wait another turn. -> heal one more turn
6. Leo -> 6-irrigate
I think a farm for better growth isn't a bad idea... We don't need the road urgent, so I would delay it until after the farm.
7. Archi chops -> ok

CERN -> build WB with clams+rice+mine (-> growth in 2 turns)

Another idea:
CERN works clams+rice+cottage and Mutal works mine.
This would fasten the granery in Mutal significantly, which is important for Mutal's growth. (-> delay first growth, but speed up future growth).

One more thing I noticed:
Somehow we have 20/119 beakers in masonry. How comes? (They shouldn't be there...)

I think also, we need AH pretty quick. Perhaps the other 've no cows/sheep etc. But I see also, we haven't jobs for the worke in short time.

Hey guys, just look what it will look like, if we now research AH.
Cav and the other team will just see, that we play just for our needs and are not willing to cope and research what is best for all of us.

... at the end of the day we invest 6 turns into AH (need more money soon;)) just to get it ZERO to 10 turns earlier!

Further Cav wrote, that they will enable techtrade between turn 60 and 70. Now it's turn 56!
Also we need IW and sailing in order to offer Cav+3rd team something. IW is about 10-12 turns for us... (-> finished ~t66-68)

Let's get IW and sailing asap.
Cows is a great tile, but it's the only one we have right now.

HUSch
Workers will have enough to do...
(cottages, mines, road to next city (or Cav(?)))

Also the next tech 'll be IW.

We need not so much cottages, because we 've no people to work on them.
CERN can perhaps sometimes work on 1 (no more) and that is against mines
Peri has a long time before pop >3
and the new town > 25 turns before we ned there a second.
a road in the south or east would be good, but then we need also a defence-unit.

It's our turn

In CERN wb (growing) and in Peri warrior.
Leo 6 farms
Ari heals to 99/100
Ana goes 4 against the lion
Archi chops

If there is no vets, I would play in 5-6 hours.

Chatting with Oyzar now.

As much as they want IW, they'd prefer us to trade Sailing and Archery first. Sailing in particular will be good for us because we'll get trade routes with them.

Plus, we might be able to make a run for the Great Lighthouse :mischief:

Hmm, I would be fine with going for sailing first (light house in CERN or Peri will improve food-situation), but I do not like going for archery.
(Sailing might indeed give us a shot on GLH... but we'll need masonry as well.)

Maybe we could go sailing -> IW as a compromise...

We should collect money for 1 or 2 turns now, since we'll need it for research anyway and we gain time to negotiate this matter with Cav...

Personally I would prefer, if we send an official answer to Cav and Kaz before finishing our turn.

We get with sailing nothing without a known way and I don't know when the wb 'll be there. ~20 turns. Perhaps they both know the coast between them.

We should decide, what is our best approach, and not hop if they shout.

We should decide, what is our best approach, and not hop if they shout.

I agree.

... but nevertheless IW or sailing (in that order) seem like a better idea than AH, which we can get in rather soon without investing a beaker.
I also believe, that that IW or sailing are better, because we need to establish some more trust in us.

(I agree, that a coastal TR will take quite a long time to be established.)

The coastal trade route could happen in as few as 12 turns, depending on the size of the peninsula where Pythagoras died. When figuring this out, I was looking at this screenshot:

Attachments

• 2039 total west.JPG
    2039 total west.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 82
We need 11 turns (from now) to reach the black at west coast. And then nobody knows, but sure more than 5 turns that were the direct approach.
So 20 turns is best for us. There is (on that map) allways the possibility that there is no sea-way.

I would like to play in a good hour and make no switch at research IW with 0 %.

Top Bottom