2 Player Team OCC - Warlords

It seems that all the co-operation by the others teams came too late to stop the juggernaut of oyzar and da_vinci. It does not mean we should stop fighting until the very end. :cavalry: I thought we had one such smilie.

By the time we got pyramids and then great library it should have been obvious that we would have a huge advantage, but yet everyone kept trading with us... Letting us have pantheon and hanging gardens as well was just silly... By the time we had two academies there was one other civ that had gotten a scientist(might have been 2) which showed that some of you obviously had not thought through the gameplan as much as we had... OCC from the same start(though elucidus actually moved his capital(wtf?? losing freshwater and stone as well as a spice is not worth it just to gain an elephant which isn't all that great title when worked anyways)) is very very different from your standard game. There are only so many things you can do when you only got one city.. By now we have 12 great people settled between us(in adition to the two scientists used for academies) 2 from techs(economics and music) and we recently popped a great artist but before that it was pretty much all scientists(which was actually lucky given that there was between 15% and 20% chance of an artist), except one GE from me(due to pyramids + HG).

If we had the cavalery smily i would have pasted it in my earlier post instead of :ar15: .

@ grizzle i gotta say that is some of the best luck i have ever seen... We didn't lose a single unit. The 23.9% victory chance guy won(although he did have 60% withdrawl chance) and another victory at 35.6% or so. And our only would be loss(at 60ish%) withdrew instead of dying. In adition 60% of our forces got enough expernience to gain another promotion next turn, sick, just sick...

Yeah I didn't expect this, thought I would have one more round to attack back ;:( . But instead I will be gone in this turn.

tnx for the game. Maybe see you all, somewhere in another life time, in another world. ;)

Well you didn't have the forces for a counterattack anyways but we did expect to lose more than 0 units(2-3 maybe..). Given that you were agressive you could have built formation pikes right out of the gate(or cg2 c1 muskets which are actually better), why weren't there much of those around? No time to build much of them?

By the time we got pyramids and then great library it should have been obvious that we would have a huge advantage ...
Since this is my first OCC game, its has been master and padawan for our pairing. Clearly with one city and equal resources, getting pyramids is huge. The marginal impact of representation on those library scientists (not to mention happiness) virtually assures getting GLib as well, and then the science is off to the races.

Peter's bonus building workers allowed me to make my three first builds workers, sending the first or second to (I forget which) oyzar to double his speed heading to mids (building improvements and chopping).

dV

Well it speeds up the game.. This turn we ended 10 hours early for example, which is nice... Generally the fewer players the faster the turns tend to go...

Well it speeds up the game.. This turn we ended 10 hours early for example, which is nice... Generally the fewer players the faster the turns tend to go...

Yeah and that's the only reason to kill complete civilizations :lol:

Thats the major selling point of killing people yeah... But it bring you closer to victory which is a bonus.

@ Kingpin: We are taking our turns last since we are waring multiple people... can you please stick to that turn order?

Why didn't you end turn? you obviously did drafting after the turnchange anyways...

I didn't end my turn then because I had not attacked you yet... I can hardly wait to try my luck with < 0.1% attacks on your cossacks :D

Did you actually read what the russian UU did kingpin? O_o Cossacs > cavs.

Did you actually read what the russian UU did kingpin? O_o Cossacs > cavs.

I know what it does. I also know that what I have = not much.

It should have a blank pw then your own pw to log in... Pretty sure you should be able to fix this though...

I can login just fine... But i suggest you just reload the turn if you want to go first...

I've tried reloads and nothing works. No matter what save file I load I can't enter the game. "The password you entered is incorrect"

Any chance somebody else can host this?

Top Bottom