2 Player Team OCC - Warlords

I take it you reloaded somwhere in the middle of me/dv playing instead of at the start / end?

Whatever seems fine...

Its fine.. No combat that had to be redone or anything...

I wasn't sure if folks were continuing or not, and I did wait as long as I could.

No problem with a little deja vu.

dV

Well we knew already that we were quite far ahead of you guys... The fact that you didn't actually build military didn't change it... Personally i like to play out games and it won't take very long so if we could do so that would be nice...

Well I return form unfortunate absence to find England on the brink of destruction. Only two more things to do, congratulate Oyar/Da Vinci on well thought out game plan and application of it, and to wish Classical Hero all the luck in trying to stop them (I think you may need something more than luck though;))

Well, it's just classical_hero and me left. Not much I can do.

We simply didn't want you to feel lonely ... :mischief:

Can you blame those cossacks for wanting to get close to your avatar? :lol:

dV

I don't suppose I'll be feeling lonely for long :D

Why reload from his recovery save instead of mine? I logged in right when it crashed(maybe i caused the crash?), or you could log from the turnover file...

I didn't notice a recent recovery file for you. I use the civstats report to see who the last player was. I guess in this case you might have a recovery file but it bombed before civstats recognized your turn.

Sorry, I missed all that stuff...

Top Bottom