2008 Civfanatics NFL Fantasy Football

Hi guys, sorry for not talking here with you, but i am away form Computers for a longer Time, so i will not be able to follow through the Season. Therefore i will not Draft a Team, might be unfair and not that fun if u cant edit the Team for a longer time.

I would love to but this year is a no go for me. Hope to see ya next season...

does that mean we've got 15 people?

I'd keep James and drop Bush for another defense only if you see that the Chargers' defense isn't producing...

I meant for a second defense. I predict edge is horrible this season. I don't see why bush is droppable, he gets td for special teams as well as his rb stats.

I meant for a second defense. I predict edge is horrible this season. I don't see why bush is droppable, he gets td for special teams as well as his rb stats.

Bush = overrated. He's nothing more than a decoy in the Saints offense with all those other weapons. He'll be labelled a bust soon...

Well he wouldn't be the only member of that infamous USC team to be an overrrated bust(leinart, fatdale). Still I'd rank him above edge.

I missed the draft but Am pissed that I hae duesch bags like manning, and moss.

Post your team and let's make some deals ;) .

Fred's Freaks:
QB-M.Hasselbeck
WR-R.Brown
WR-R.Curry
WR-B.Stokley
RB-B.Westbrook
RB-W.McGahee
TE-O.Daniels
K--J.Reed
D--Green Bay
B--D.McNabb qb
B--B.Marshall wr
B--D.Foster rb
B--J.Jones wr
B--A.Peterson rb
B--B.Franks te
B--E.Royal wr
B--Carolina def

Good luck all :cool: .

Dark Demons:
QB Drew Brees
WR Jerricho Cotchery
WR Santana Moss
WR Vincent Jackson
RB Ryan Grant
RB Edgerrin James
TE Dallas Clark
K Jason Hanson
DEF Buffalo
BN Kevin Smith rb
BN Deion Branch wr
BN Vince Young qb
BN Randy McMichael te
BN Roydell Williams wr
BN Jason Wright rb
BN Jerheme Urban wr
BN New Orleans def

Wow, I can't believe I missed the draft in BOTH leagues. :crazyeye:

Civfanatics League '08

NABE Barons AFT

QB-Philip Rivers
WR-Anquan Boldin
WR-Roy Williams
WR-Bernard Berrian
RB-Frank Gore
RB-Laurence Maroney
TE-Chris Cooley
K-Josh Scobee
DEF-Chicago

RB-Deuce McAllister
QB-Matt Leinart
WR-Marty Booker
WR-Laurent Robinson
TE-Jerramy Stevens
RB-Jamaal Charles
K-David Akers
DEF-Kansas City

Civfanatics FFL

NABE Barons AFT

QB-Jake Delhomme
WR-Chad Ocho Cinco (can't believe he actually did that)
WR-Roddy White
WR-Bryant Johnson
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-Willie Parker
TE-Tony Gonzalez
K-Shayne Graham
DEF-New England

RB-Warrick Dunn
TE-Donald Lee
WR-Steve Smith
WR-Amaz Battle
K-Mason Crosby
DEF-Arizona

I seem to luck out when it comes to football autodrafts. :lol:

I was especially happy when I saw I got Adrian Peterson.

My team for Civfanatics '08:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Tarvaris Jackson
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew, Earnest Graham, Rashard Mendenhall, Chris Johnson, Jerious Norwood, Steve Slaton
WR: Santonio Holmes, Lee Evans, Anthony Gonzalez, DeSean Jackson, Devery Henderson, Arnaz Battle
TE: Donald Lee
K: Who cares?
DEF: Philly

I just kept picking running backs.

Cleo

I'm willing to trade MOss, and Eli Manning. Any takersw.

So, with only mondays games left to go I'm leading Ohio Glory by 34.62 points, with Ryan Grant left to play on my side and Jay Cutler and Greg Jennings on the Glory's side.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one... :)

I need AP to do his magic so I can win this first game... I also won the first game of the second league so I'm rather optimistic.

So, with only mondays games left to go I'm leading Ohio Glory by 34.62 points, with Ryan Grant left to play on my side and Jay Cutler and Greg Jennings on the Glory's side.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one... :)

I scored the 3rd most total points this week...of course my opponent scored the 2nd most. That's just bad luck!

I scored the 3rd most total points this week...of course my opponent scored the 2nd most. That's just bad luck!

Indeed.

I had the same this week in the CDZ league. I scored the 3rd most points and I lost by 0.24 points... :eek:

You know what's better? Scoring the 3rd least amount of points this week...and playing against the guy with the fewest. 6 of the 8 losers this week put up more points than I.

That would suggest that the rest of my season looks bleak...

Quick advice Jax D/ST vs Buffalo or TB D/ST vs ATL?

Top Bottom