Civfanatics Fantasy Hockey 2011-12

SuperBeaverInc.

Groucho
Renewed the league and sent out invites to all of last years owners. For the moment I've used last years settings and randomly picked a draft date in late September. Both of those are up for discussion if we wish to change them.

League ID#: 7698
League Name: Civfanatics Hockey League
Password: thunderfall
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/cfchl
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Sep 24 5:00pm MDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 10
Live Draft Pick Time:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 8, 2012
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Games Played: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams)
Note: Week 24 runs 7 days from Mar 26 to Apr 1
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Current teams:
NABE Barons HC - Subi
SvenskaHjältar - Loppan Torkel
Pasi Nurminen - Pasi Nurminen
Adria's Meeples - Adria

Past winners:

Great!
How about increasing "Max Teams" if more people would like to join? Also, I'd prefer a limit to the weekly moves.

I'm in.

i know i was somewhat of an absentee last year and in years past. much of that had to do with my inability to check the site every day. therefore, i say weekly lineups :) pretty please!

You can set your lineup in advance, I usually just set mine over the weekend once per week.

Although if people want to cut down on the micromanaging, we could get rid of the BN positions while keeping a couple IR positions.

Generally I prefer daily, though if most people want weekly I would be fine with it.

Additionally, I think we should get rid of the PIM stat and replace it with something else. What does everyone think of that?

ok. thanks. imo it streamlines it when it's weekly. not all of us can get online every day to keep up with the proverbial Jones'...agreed on PIM. if you could limit it to strictly fighting majors then keep it. but that's splitting hairs, i think :)

Plus, can't those who don't like daily moves just do their lineups once a week... then it is only a weekly thing. :scan:

No problem pal ;) . I will probably be out-voted anyway.

would be interesting in joining, I remember doing a yahoo league for civfanatics years and years ago lol

I am interested in joining, but I get this message.

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

If I am too late that's fine, but I just want to make sure.

I am interested in joining, but I get this message.

If I am too late that's fine, but I just want to make sure.

I upped the maximum teams to 16, so you should have no problem now

Committed Indians are in. I found it pretty easy to set lineups in advance for daily scoring but I'm not fussed either way.

Top Bottom