2014 Civfanatics Keeper League: Year 7

Thanks for getting this thread back on its rails.
Finished 4th, which I think is my highest finish in years. Hope GB doesn't get too far ahead in the standings or I'm toast

I was hoping your tough schedule would continue and keep you out of the playoffs. Of all the teams in, yours concerns me the most. I would not be surprised if it were you against me in the championship. That being said, go Gourdheads!

Maybe one of you should have advised me to start Romo :mischief: .

I just couldn't after last week vs the Eagles :cry: .

Start chanting- Go Cam! :D

Yes... it has been a struggle all year. His line reminds me of mine my senior year. :eek:

Except he is not 6'0'' and 165 Lbs.

My issue is it was KNOWN that the OL would be a big problem... was this addressed? NO :mad: .

This is karma for hoping grahamiam would lose.

My lowest score of the season. I was worried about my RB situation going into this game. I did not know Peyton would do worse than all of them.

My lowest score of the season. I was worried about my RB situation going into this game. I did not know Peyton would do worse than all of them.

If I were not the direct beneficiary I would say Peyton Manning scoring less than three fantasy points should earn you a mulligan on the week. Since I don't deserve any particular good karma that I'm aware of, it must have been that shot you took at grahamiam.

If I were not the direct beneficiary I would say Peyton Manning scoring less than three fantasy points should earn you a mulligan on the week. Since I don't deserve any particular good karma that I'm aware of, it must have been that shot you took at grahamiam.

Remember when the 7-9 Seahawks got into the playoffs and defeated the defending Super Bowl champs Saints? That just popped in my head today for some reason. Not sure why.

YEA BOY! my fantasy team killed it this week!

YEA BOY! my fantasy team killed it this week!

Put to appropriate music this could be the chorus to The Bye Week Blues. You hardly ever see a team bomb out on a bye week. Murphy's Law. Hope it carries over for you next week though Woody!

I hope A.Jeffrey takes care of himself before tonight's game... I need about 4 points from him.

I've got three players and all I need is a combined 80+ points. That's possible. And possibly the pig's sprouting wings will knock the monkey off his back too.

Man, less than 5 minutes and it's tied in the other playoff game. Intense! Alshon is the only one left!

And that catch ends my season. I think I lost in the final minute or so of a playoff match several years ago as well. Very good game!

Top Bottom