• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

2015 MLB season.

Is that what they're doing? I thought they just wanted him to pitch to contact more to get those ground balls?

Is that what they're doing? I thought they just wanted him to pitch to contact more to get those ground balls?

His fastball usage is up 7% from last year, mostly at the cost of his changeup, which is what he developed as a result of bad numbers against lefties at the start of his career. GB% is currently at a career low.

Santiago Casilla had one job tonight.

All Santiago Casilla had to do was not screw up the save chance.

Santiago Casilla let up four runs.

Santiago Casilla literally lost me this week due to a blown save.

Santiago Casilla had one job tonight.

All Santiago Casilla had to do was not screw up the save chance.

Santiago Casilla let up four runs.

Santiago Casilla literally lost me this week due to a blown save.

Good at least someone else can suffer with me.

MRW the Mariners send in Carson Smith instead of Fernando Rodney in a save situation:

What is with Texas? They are two games back using a rotation of cast offs and rookies. Three rotation SP on 60 day DL, but here they come.

J

The streak is over! For the first time in 14 games, the Mariners finally managed to score 4 runs!

So the D'Backs shipped us Touki Toussaint for basically taking Bronson Arroyo's salary. Given people's reactions and what I've learned about Toussaint(one of their top prospects) we apparently we fleeced the living hell out of them. Hey, I'll take it!

Coming up on the half way point, what has surprised you?

1) Texas is contending with three aging journeymen, a marginal prospect and a rookie for a rotation. They currently are one game off a wild card berth.

2) Houston has the best record in the AL.

3) The Dodgers have the best bench in baseball, but cannot come up with a lineup.

4) The Cubs and Indians are on pace to make the postseason.

5) Atlanta is .500

J

> Be Mariners
> 2-2 in bottom of 10th
> Angles load bases with no outs
> Albert Pujols grounds into double play, first out at the plate
> no runs score, 2 outs, runners on 2nd and 3rd
> next batter up is some random scrub
> falls behind 0-2
> a few pitches later, wild pitch to backstop
> runner on third scores, game over
> mfw

That's one of the most Mariners-y ways I've seen them lose this year.

I want to say the Red Sox have surprised me at how truly awful they all are. But their little failed experiment to try and be a winning team with a rotation of #4's and #5's should not really be that surprising.

I want to say the Red Sox have surprised me at how truly awful they all are. But their little failed experiment to try and be a winning team with a rotation of #4's and #5's should not really be that surprising.

I'm not surprised but I'm still disappointed. E-Rod's gonna be good though, I can tell that much.

I still can't believe the Blue Jays got Donaldson out of Oakland. Bet they wish they could have that one back. What an amazing baseball player.

Billy Beane doesn't look like such a genius this year but it doesn't stop journalists/fangraphs from falling over themselves trying to rationalize his decisions. The Donaldson trade continues to make no sense--there must have been some personal thing here or some non-game related issue.

Oh and Rick Porcello is god-awful.

Top Bottom