2019 Christmas Thread

While your new picture makes that tempting, that list is reserved for my wife and my daughter.
Do you think a HS or college girl has enough jewelry to justify an organizer or would desire to have one. I like the concept.
Yes. And itt's nice to have something you can easily carry around in case you need to change what you're wearing.

Ok, that one is in the running. But since there are a 'few' men involved I'm still open for other suggestions.
In the past I've always selected something that I would want, just in case.
Last years most popular item was a Yeti. Who would have thought that a Y would be the highest demand gift.

Alas, I'm a one woman man. I'd have to adopt you. :lol:

That can be arranged!

Want me to start calling you "Daddy?"

I have no emotional attachment to my birth father, I could totally use a surrogate.

My daughter has first claim on any extra dollars the my wife doesn't claim. :lol:

Oh Daddy, I'm sure you can find it in your heart/wallet to budget extra for your second (adopted) daughter.

While tempting, I'm sure my wife would have something to say about me spending money on a woman from the internet.
It never ends well.

I think it would take more than some photoshopping to make her believe she has a second daughter. :lol: :lol:

I don't have to be her daughter, I just have to be yours.

Yeah, that would work out better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somehow I don't think that would be an improvement. :lol:

I think your wife will find it incredibly sweet. Just tell her I look up to you as my father.

Plus it's in my signature, so it's official now. You owe me presents Daddy.

Top Bottom